Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technical Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :avril 06
Appliquer avant :mai 06 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Internet,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Mode is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done remotely due to COVID-19. All new and existing Mode employees will continue to work from home until it's safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, you will have the choice to work from our office in SF or from home.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customer organizations, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
Mode is building advanced analytics software to enable organizations to make great decisions from their data. A foundational part of this is being able to connect to and interface with a wide variety of datastores. We're looking for someone to own the connectivity layer of Mode as it is today and develop the technical roadmap in concert with engineering leadership.
What You'll Do
- Own and help manage the processes that help to maintain the connectivity to over 30 databases like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Databricks, and more
- Partner with Customer Success and Support in conversations with customers to understand their needs, gather detailed feedback, and ensure that product direction is in alignment with their use cases
- Identify opportunities to expand Mode's connectivity
- Manage programs and projects to ensure smooth execution of the connectivity roadmap
What We Look For
- Technical proficiency using database technologies, specifically experience in 2 or more SQL dialects
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
- A professional background in one or more of data analytics, database administration (DBA), support or solutions engineering, software development
- Careful and flexible thought on prioritization, tradeoffs, and the user experience of data analysts
- Alignment with Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules — we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The base compensation range for this role is $108,000 - $130,000 to be determined by level.