Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Telecom Project Manager
Date de début :avril 23
Appliquer avant :mai 23 2021
Industrie : Télécommunication,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
At Mitel, you will have the opportunity to help businesses connect, collaborate and provide better experiences for our customers. You will deliver valuable contributions in creating business success within our global organization utilizing your unique attributes, skills and experience.
Please take a moment to look over this opportunity and if interested, feel free to send us your application. If this is not the right opportunity for you, you can also sign up for Job Alerts by creating an account. This will give you a profile that you can use for all future applications, and you will be notified whenever a new position that matches your criteria becomes available.
A Mitel Project Manager is solely responsible for providing guidance in all aspects of a project for the implementation of Government telecommunications business solutions. In accordance with a fundamental framework of established procedures as outlined in the Mitel Project Management Office (PMO) standardized processes and organizational practices. Aligning with and supporting expectations established by Sales.
Proactively directing and monitoring client expectations to ensure all stakeholders remain focused on core business objectives as purchased. Functioning as a singular point of contact between Mitel direct personnel, and Customers to establish one cohesive project team with formally developed and communicated applicable project plans.
This position is remote based; prefer East Coast due to EST time zone.
- The ability to develop complex project plans such as Summary of Responsibilities, Communication, Project Work Breakdown Structure, Installation Timeline/Milestones, Project Integration, Project Implementation, Resource Management, Quality Management, Scope Change Management, Training and Support, Risk Analysis, Problem Resolution.
- Simultaneously manage multiple installation projects
- Chair structured project process meetings with formal Agendas and Minutes to formally document all aspects of the project.
- The ability to produce results independently while promoting a team environment and collaboration efforts.
- Comprehensively communicate to senior level management a project status, costs, project conflicts and other implementation constraints updates.
- Create presentation materials; propose specific solutions to needs or problems, which include project plans, written and oral reports and graphical presentations.
- Analyze data including information implied from project performance criteria.
- 4-year degree in a relevant field is strongly preferred (equivalent experience may substitute).
- PMP certification is required.
- 5-7 years of project management experience with demonstrated success in delivering results in applying project management methodologies.
- Experience in telecommunications or IT related industriy.
- Working knowledge of Cable infrastructures and VoIP telephone systems strongly preferred.
- Extensive use of Microsoft office and project planning tools (MS-Project, Google, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint).
- The ability to develop complex project plans based on customer requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
For more information, visit Why Mitel or follow us on LinkedIn here .
Mitel is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Mitel provides equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, sex (including gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), parental status, age, religion or religious belief, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military service, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal law, or local ordinance.
These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, demotions, transfers, compensation changes, training, career development programs, layoffs, and terminations.
The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing to any employee or applicant for employment upon request.