Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Cloud Project Manager
Date de début :mars 24
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Télécommunication,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
At Mitel, you will have the opportunity to help businesses connect, collaborate and provide better experiences for our customers. You will deliver valuable contributions in creating business success within our global organization utilizing your unique attributes, skills and experience.
Please take a moment to look over this opportunity and if interested, feel free to send us your application. If this is not the right opportunity for you, you can also sign up for Job Alerts by creating an account. This will give you a profile that you can use for all future applications, and you will be notified whenever a new position that matches your criteria becomes available.
Overview: The Cloud Project Manager works to determine and manage project scope and timelines, identify and manage risks and dependencies, drive issues to resolution, schedule and facilitate meetings, provide status updates at the determined cadence and ensure an outstanding onboarding experience for telecommunications system installations. The position also manages standard adds, moves, changes and requests to otherwise modify existing contract. The position will not have budgeting or supervisory responsibilities, however will be held to forecast accuracy within 10% on a quarter over quarter basis.
- Manage projects in accordance with contractual time, cost and quality requirements
- Work with customers to identify requirements, project planning, evaluation and overall customer support
- Responsible for scheduling and management of resources and delegation of tasks
- Provide and execute on a detailed onboarding plan with customers
- Set and meet critical onboarding deadlines with customers
- Keep all resources within Mitel updated on project status; identify risk and concerns, document outcome for future customer endeavors
- Work on complex telecommunications system installations; including but not limited to large enterprise sites, multi-site deployments, hybrid solutions and contact center installations
- Ensure secondary transition plans are documented and track alternative design solutions when needed
- Update and maintain internal customer record data base with all the information on customer orders for onboarding coordination and billing purposes
- Working with clients to gather information and set up porting from their existing carriers, and develop secondary port solutions
- Conduct a pre-deployment debriefing meeting with the customer to ensure the customer and internal teams are ready for deployment and will meet the customers expectation
- Document custom solutions for the Mitel Customer Success Team and Support teams, and ready to accept accountability for the customer after successful implementation
- Work with others to formulate innovative solutions based on customer input and to help Mitel to develop strategies for the solutions to be offered
- Follow project management guidelines and procedures to attain individual and team wide Net Promoter Score
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- One-to-three (1-3) years of project management experience with real world experience and three-to-five (3-5) years’ experience in Telco and SaaS (preferred).
- Basic knowledge in Contact Center and Unified Communications
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Experience with porting telephone numbers
- Basic knowledge of routers, switches and other network components
- Must possess computer skills including spreadsheet knowledge, and word processing. Windows based software and Excel required. Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Naturally inclined to exceed expectations and provide outstanding customer service (both internally and externally)
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or working towards such certification would be beneficial
For more information, visit Why Mitel or follow us on LinkedIn here .
Mitel is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Mitel provides equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, sex (including gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), parental status, age, religion or religious belief, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military service, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal law, or local ordinance.
These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, demotions, transfers, compensation changes, training, career development programs, layoffs, and terminations.
The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing to any employee or applicant for employment upon request.