Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
New York, New York, United States | Mitchell Martin Inc.
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
461 jours | New York, New York, United States | Mitchell Martin Inc.
Date de début :mars 13
Appliquer avant :avril 10 2020
Description du poste
One of Mitchell Martin's clients, one of the largest nationally renowned banks in the US, is seeking a Project Manager on a contract basis at their Financial District Location in Manhattan.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Key Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Communicating with both key stakeholders, vendors and team members across the project
- Utilize an Agile Methodology
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, archiving artifacts is very key in this role
- Financail services background and experience will be key, since this is with a fixed income investments team, and will require budgeting savvy
- Project Close experience - this contract will have a focus on closing multiple projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- PMP or Prince 2 Certification a Plus!
If interested, please respond to this position and apply! If this is not a fit, please feel free to forward to a friend, family member, or colleague you think may be interested, I am happy to connect with any referrals at firstname.lastname@example.org!