Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Date de début :février 16
Appliquer avant :mars 20 2021
Description du poste
Misen is looking for an experienced project manager to oversee deliverables, timelines, and processes across our marketing and creative departments.
This is a cross-functional role where you will liaise between the product development, marketing and production departments, ensuring projects (small and large) are done to completion and on time. You will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Creative Team to establish workflows, processes, and timelines, help delegate work to team members, ensure no one is overworked or uninformed, and meet deadlines.
This role is ideal for someone who excels at long term planning but can also get scrappy and resourceful if/when priorities suddenly shift.
What You’ll Do
- Help marketing managers develop timing and team allocation for briefs
- Work with the creative and marketing teams to create new processes and streamline workflows to maximize efficiency and output
- Maintain our project workflow (using our PM tool, Monday.com) so all creative deliverables are visible and up-to-date
- Have daily communication with marketing and creative teams to ensure everyone is in the loop and has what they need to complete work on time
- Help develop processes that enable our creative team to work more efficiently and cross-functionally
- Be the finals eyes on all creative work to make sure final hand offs are consistent with accompanying brief
- Help organize and sort creative assets on our server for our team to locate and use
- Take notes during meetings for project launches, scoping, and more to relay back to teams
- Motivate and inspire our team to deliver and optimize great work
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in a project management role, preferably within a rapidly growing environment. Ecommerce experience preferred
- Experience creating and implementing new processes and workflows
- Experience working with Monday.com or other similar project management software
- Knowledge of creative and production processes for developing performance marketing creative
- Very detail oriented, no grammatical error or missing button gets past you!
- Be able to manage multiple projects at once. Be a creative and resourceful thinker when it comes time to sharing information about these projects with the team.
- Excellent communicator, as you must be able to speak the multiple languages of ecomm, marketing, creative, and beyond.
- Happy, positive attitude. When we are in crunch time during holidays and product launches, you should be able to contribute to the collective positive morale, not bring it down
- Calm, cool, collected. Things move fast at Misen, and this role will be at the helm of every moving part. Keeping a level head during stressful times will help you, and the team, succeed.
You’ll love working at Misen because...
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people
- We offer competitive compensation, generous health benefits (health, vision, dental), a fun and relaxed office environment
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy and find fulfillment in your work very seriously
- We have no limit on vacation, work from home or sick days because we understand the value of relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and seeing the world
- We love dogs and currently, our “CEO” (Chief Eating Officer), Fluffnut, rules the roost...but we welcome others to join the team.