Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Program Manager
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :septembre 23
Appliquer avant :octobre 23 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Wake up every morning and KNOW you are making a difference. Flipgrid’s mission is to empower everyone on the planet to share their voice and respect the diverse voices of others.
The Flipgrid team enables a short-form video application and a rapidly growing, passionate community of educators that empowers over 100 million educators, learners, families, and organizations across 180 countries. Check out #FlipgridForAll on Twitter!
We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers—people who care about adding to our team culture and engaging the community we serve. We believe that why we do things is as important as what we do. You should be purposeful, quality-driven, curious, determined, collaborative and fun.
The Flipgrid Trust & Safety team is looking for an Sr. Operations Program Manager who can help define and implement policies at scale, lead a diverse 24/7 staffed team that upholds policies for the community, and investigate abstract situations in a dynamic environment. The Operations Manager should be able to motivate, train, and lead, a team of agents while also performing the data analysis work needed to assist agents in their day-to-day work. In this role, you will span planning, technical and operational efforts. Good judgement and the ability to quickly make decisions in highly ambiguous situations are critical to success.
- Work with key stakeholders to craft operational policies to ensure community safety and encouraging service growth
- Drive feature requirements for moderation tooling and upstream product inputs
- Facilitate Machine Learning model training for moderation tools
- Provide management, oversight, training and direction to remote agents on a 24/7 managed vendor team
- Prepare and present data demonstrating operational trends and effectiveness on a Monthly and Quarterly cadence
- Analyze process workflow to identify gaps and opportunities for efficiency gains
- Manage a notification and change process as new policies and processes are implemented
- Coordinate with partner teams to continuously improve operational processes via tooling, telemetry, and communications
- On-call for 24x7 imminent threat escalations
- 5 years' minimum experience in program management, project management, procurement, vendor management and related relevant experience
- Experience in building PowerBI reports and providing data analysis
- Experience in managing a 24/7 operation
- Experience crafting & implementing policy
- Experience managing, planning, and creating a budget for operational needs; Experience with business analysis regarding budget projections
- Experience with ICM (Incident Management tooling)
- Experience managing work items in ADO
- Supporting and delivering applications for educators, students, or consumers.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.