Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Sales Operations Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :avril 16
Appliquer avant :mai 16 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
- Reach - Microsoft’s resources and scale empowers employees to utilize their skills for lasting impact.
- Freedom -Microsoft values each individual’s talent and skillset and provides the freedom to explore and enhance them.
- Inspiration - Inspiration can be found through our products and how they can improve our customers’ lives.
The US Competitive Strategy and Investments team is the center of excellence for Compete related activities across the sub. The team is focused on making sure that our sellers and business leaders are best equipped to position ourselves with customers both against top specific competitors in the market and as the best version of Microsoft regardless of competitor. In addition, we create and drive the competitive culture across the sub which takes on many faces. This role reports to the US Compete Lead who is manager of the Compete team and thus is responsible for leading, creating, and orchestrating competitive materials, functions, investments and processes across all business groups locally. Given the breadth of the role and the amount of resources that the US Sub has, a major focus for the organization is coordination and influence across existing functions to Compete as “One Microsoft”. This particular role is focused on driving Compete and Investment processes which enable us to create motions around competing and investing effectively. Cross organizational influence will be a key lever for this role to deliver upon.
In practice, this means the Business Program Manager (BPM) assists the Compete Lead in executing the role in the following areas
- Will be a strategic advisor to the US Compete Lead; This person will be key to mapping out the delivery plan of all Compete related functions and managing how they tie together holistically as well as driving effective operation
- Design and Implement Processes which connect various existing teams and work streams to create a streamlined motion allowing competitive investment planning and compete information to flow smoothly to sellers and business leaders; The person will be responsible for driving tight alignment with sales leaders to proactively find investment opportunities in key market areas and drive execution in that process.
- Works with Finance, BSO and our AWR operations team to create effective dashboards and tracking/report out processes for progress in key areas.
- Ensures quality plans in place to drive growth; Takes action based on insights from execution; Strives for excellence in project and process based work, simplifying processes without compromising outcomes
- Provides increased transparency and integration across all groups The BPM is a senior business partner that leads key decisions across the business as well as internal marketing planning and governance; As part of the marketing this person will engage with our change management teams to make sure that we have tighter integration with the field sellers in delivering content, events, messages and process availability awareness to field sellers and leaders.
- Contribute to Area performance across Solution Areas for Compete, Investment Excellence and a reduction in seller time spent on internal process
- Regarded by stakeholders as an expert in driving execution, growth and deep insights around Compete and Investments
- Improve Compete culture and Investment execution via operational excellence and within the frame of Empower Success
Compete Planning & Execution
- Drive process for fiscal-year, Compete operations planning
- Collaborate with Corporate, WWIC, Segment Leaders, Sales Excellence, ATL, ACL, Finance and HR teams to align and refine planning and execution steps
- Work closely with Compete teams, ATL, Finance, NSO, BSO to plan and execute effective delivery of competitive mechanisms to field sellers
- Work with Finance and BSO to track competitive and investment outcomes and report out to Sub leadership
- Help plan the AWR 2.0 execution process and timeline in conjunction with the AWR 2.0 lead
- Work with the Compete teams, Finance and BG/sales leaders to continuously monitor top competitive areas of opportunity to invest against at scale driving the most effective share of growth gains for the company; additionally, take a double click down to create actionable plans to address these major areas of opportunity
- Regularly review and monitor performance against plan to refine course of action; work with sales leads to drive investment rigor and make sure investments are being effectively delivered in market
- Provide data-driven insights about investment execution, based on standard reporting, to help address performance blockers or where investment may be misplaced
- Work with the WW and US Sub Compete teams as well as NSO and ATL to deliver a scalable route of delivery for competitive insights to field sellers
- Create an “Industry War Room” framework to deliver competitive insights, peer to peer coaching, and investment delivery options from an industry perspective
- Work with the Compete team to land delivery of US “Compete Week” on a quarterly basis
- Work closely with the AWR 2.0 lead to help coordinate AWR 2.0 operations and ultimately drive field seller effectiveness through this compete and investment umbrella framework
- Drive continuous improvements in reporting and BI
- Continuously look at compete and investment processes for areas of efficiency and process improvement
The following categories represent the different types of SOPM roles and responsibilities, with each role containing the responsibilities of the General category.
- Leverage and drive standardized reporting to improve local execution (20%)
- Partner with Compete, Corporate stakeholders, Segment, Sales Excellence Lead, Area
- Transformation Lead, Area Capability Lead, Finance and HR teams to drive Compete and Investment enablement, insight and execution locally (70%)
- Team responsibilities, learning and development (10%)
Required Experience & Skills
- 5+ years experience and deep knowledge within Process Management, Business Planning, Logistics and/or Sales Excellence
- Experience driving new processes across a complex array of organizations without direct authority; Driving change across external organizations a plus
- Experience in strategy and new markets or emerging market opportunities
- History of driving rigor and operational discipline
- Deliver end-to-end deep data analysis and actionable strategic insights
- Focus on providing process optimization by understanding the desired business outcome
- Innovate to deliver standards which enable speed, efficiency and scale in the business
- Proven communication and collaboration skills
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Functional (Partner, Services, Sales, Marketing) knowledge
- Familiar with financials, pipeline, scorecarding and other internal measurement tools
- Executive exposure and cross-functional stakeholder management
- Technology industry experience
- Change management experience
- People and organizational leadership
- Data Analytics and BI experience
- Governance and program management experience
- Process improvement and quality management experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) required and/or experience in relevant fields eg: business, marketing, information technology, operations, finance. Master's degree beneficial.
Travel and Relocation
- Some travel may be required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.