Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Program Manager 2
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 26
Appliquer avant :avril 27 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Microsoft Outlook is the foundation for productivity helping millions of users today get things done in their own life or when working with others by providing a world class email and calendar experience. Outlook strives to help everyone connect, organize, and get things done so they can focus on the things that matter most.
We are looking for product managers that are interested in leading the next wave of innovation that help users stay productive and focused through beautiful and delightful experiences that our users will love. We are passionate about our craft and are looking for people who can be true advocates for our users and be dedicated to deliver simple, reliable, and quality experiences.
Outlook is one of Microsoft’s most important businesses which creates the opportunity tackle challenging problems while having great impact. We pride ourselves in truly working as one team, cultivating a safe and inclusive environment where we are driven by a strong sense of purpose.
Working on Outlook is much more than creating a great productivity app - it means building a sophisticated, elegant user experience that impacts people’s lives in a meaningful way. We work iteratively, ship often, and put the user first. Come become part of the team that helps deliver an Outlook that is designed for modern life.
- Identify key customer needs and deliver delightful experiences customers will love
- Lead and execute throughout the entire development process including research, data analysis, concept evaluation, design, spec-ing, implementation, flighting, and measuring ongoing impact of released functionality
- End to end ownership to drive complex, cross-group and cross-discipline projects to successful completion
- Work with partners and internal stakeholders to define the strategy, roadmap, schedule, and implementation across a portfolio of investments
- 3+ years specifying and designing customer facing features (preferably for web experiences)
- 3+ years working in software and related fields, with the ability to go deep in technical areas
- A BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Deep customer empathy and a passion for building great consumer user experiences
- Experience delivering solutions using a metrics-driven mindset and the ability to experiment, learn and improve.
- Great problem solving, strategic thinking and technical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and cross-team collaboration skills
- Self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction
- Experience with a metrics-driven mindset and the ability to experiment, learn and improve
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.