Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Group Program Manager
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :janvier 21
Appliquer avant :février 04 2021
Industrie : Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Microsoft is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle. We offer a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Microsoft Advertising (MSA) is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. We are the engine that powers the buying and selling of digital advertising across all aspects of our digital portfolio including our high-growth search engine, Bing.
Microsoft’s paid search advertising platform enables clients to link relevant ads to search queries in a dynamic, real-time modified second price auction. The Network Management team within Microsoft Advertising is helping to power the monetization engine for Microsoft’s and third-party publishers’ online search services. We have a broad responsibility for network quality and policy, business planning and forecasting, performance management including delivering operational insights, and monetization programs all of which are critical to ensuring the long-term health of our paid search business. We work with all groups driving monetization improvements including engineering, customer-service operations, advertising sales & marketing, and product management - working across publishers, advertisers and optimizing across the overall network. The team is responsible for developing advanced techniques to turn data into insights; and to drive actions based on those insights end to end.
We are currently seeking a Program Manager Lead who will manage a team of IC’s focused on product management activities and strategy around customer advertising products and features focused on campaign automation, optimization, audience targeting across both search and our native advertising products. This person is core to our understanding the ecosystem, auction process and key monetization drivers. In this role you will help lead analytical projects, develop measurement frameworks, lead cross team go to market and product strategy needs, help create programs with sales to optimize engagement with our products, and help conceptualize the product roadmap and planning of customer needs that can help drive performance. This role also helps generate data driven answers to complex product challenges. Equally important is your ability to communicate across a varied range of partners. This will require a strong understanding of our advertising systems and processes and an ability to work and leverage resources across the organization
The work environment empowers you to have a real impact on Microsoft’s business, our advertiser partners, and millions of end users.
- Developing sophisticated and accurate financial forecasting models, with a focus on bottom’s up modeling of the constituents of complex and varied data sets.
- Modeling the dynamics of the paid search market, understanding advertiser value and intent.
- Designing and analyzing the results of large-scale online experiments
Working across disciplines and teams to find solutions.
- In this role on the Business Planning & Forecasting team you will dive into heavy amounts of data and gain an understanding of levers that drive performance, with a focus on generating forward looking.
- Seasonal/trend insights. You will have a keen intellect for generating data driven answers to complex business questions. Equally important is your ability to communicate across a varied range of partners and stakeholders. This will require a strong understanding of Bing Ads systems and processes and an ability to work and leverage resources across the organization.
- Help with the development of Rhythm of Business (ROB) reporting and be able to explain what is driving or offsetting monetization performance with respect to your product area.
- Generate and consolidate actionable insights to improve the search advertising platform, increasing both long-term revenue and relevance.
- Develop and lead executive level presentations on research and monetization focused projects.
- Help lead folks in creating adoption plans and strategies across product areas by partnering with marketing and sales teams.
- Provide planning inputs to assist with short to long-term revenue forecasts that incorporate the business strategy as well as economic and competitive influences.
- Excellent partner and publisher management.
- Be a Strategic Advisor: Provide thought leadership, advice, influence and insight to partners across other teams related to our products and monetization initiatives.
- Lead project work streams with limited oversight.
- Assist with monetization initiatives end to end by working with engineering, LCA, marketing partners, and sales.
- Ability to work with large data sets, obtain information, identify trends, and lead solutions to complex problems.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good understanding of the Paid Search ecosystem.
- Strong analytical skills and technical background combined with keen business acumen.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and comfort with taking on multiple roles, sometimes outside of comfort zone.
- Detail oriented & thorough, with ability to understand and identify the key trends and levers that drive the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to clearly explain complex data and analysis is equally important as understanding it.
- Ability to spot outliers in data and persistence to find what the cause is and drive to understand the unknown.
- Strong ability to apply abstract theory and expertise to solve real-world problems.
- Hands-on approach to data analysis with a strong focus on accuracy and quality.
- Self-starter with proven record of working independently and collaboratively in a demanding interdisciplinary team environment.
- Track record of success in dealing effectively with complex projects entailing frequent interaction with senior executives.
- 7 or more years of professional experience in Product Management, Technical Product Management or Program Management is required.
People management experience is required.
- revious work experience in online advertising is preferred; search industry experience a plus.
- Thorough knowledge and proficiency in working with large data sets, SQL, MS Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Basic knowledge of auction theory preferred.
- MBA, Economics, CS/Engineering Degree is highly preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.