Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Burlington, Vermont, United States | MENTOR VERMONT
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
381 jours | Burlington, Vermont, United States | MENTOR VERMONT
Date de début :juin 02
Appliquer avant :juillet 03 2020
Type :Temps partiel
Description du poste
Become a part of shaping a positive future for young people in Vermont!
MENTOR Vermont is seeking a part-time (25 hours/week) Project Manager to manage a federal grant that supports youth mentoring programs in rural Vermont communities that have been inordinately impacted by the opioid epidemic.
About the Position: The Project Manager will oversee the implementation, reporting, and ongoing project needs of the Vermont Mentoring Project, a three-year $1.25 million initiative funded by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP). The Project Manager will provide ongoing support to funded mentoring agencies to support their successful delivery of mentoring program services as agreed upon through a competitive RFP process. In order to address the changing landscape of the pandemic, the Project Manager will need to be prepared to work creatively with grantees to find new ways to deliver their programming.
Commitment to Diversity: MENTOR Vermont is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. MENTOR Vermont is committed to fostering an environment of diversity and inclusion for all. We embrace our differences and celebrate our common humanity in advancing awareness of the need for an transformative power of supportive relationships for our young people. We believe that varied perspectives, experiences, and opinions are central assets in our mission to close the mentoring gap. As we seek to build the most complementary team when it comes to skill, perspective, and experience, we strongly encourage candidates from underrepresented communities to apply.
- Interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to collaborate with diverse customers, stakeholders, and partners
- Strategic thinking, planning, and project/ process/systems management skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to lead complex, multi-component projects to successful outcomes
- Ability to negotiate and influence effectively in high impact situations with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to effectively motivate, develop and manage the work of others in a dynamic, complex and fast-paced work environment
- A driver’s license
- Access to high-speed internet
- A strong belief in the positive impacts of mentoring
- Base Salary: $25/hour
- Reimbursements for work-related travel (may be limited due to the pandemic)
- The opportunity to be part of shaping the mentoring movement in Vermont!
To view a full job description, visit www.mentorvt.org/jobsinmentoring.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter.