Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Appliquer avant :mai 28 2021
Industrie : Santé,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Manages and directs multiple projects and programs of various size mostly focused on Information Technology. Responsible for all aspects of the project from start to finish, have full ownership and responsibility over project quality and provides input to project management processes and lifecycles. Identifies appropriate resource needs, develops the project schedule and may work directly with a Senior Project Manager, Functional Manager or Program Manager regarding the status of assigned projects. Coordinates the work of other IT professionals and administrative staff to achieve IT goals and processes, such as network upgrades, software and app development, data management and hardware installations. Requires basic Project Management knowledge areas and have demonstrated ability to apply this knowledge in projects, understand the function of each team member, and effectively coordinate activities as well as have excellent understanding of the health system/health care processes and support systems. Responsible for implementation, and completion of projects while maintaining alignment with key organizational strategies.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Computer Science, Project Management, Organizational Development, or related field required, two years experience in lieu of degree
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred (or completion within one year of hire).
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification within one year of hire.
- Designed Learning Flawless Consulting Certification within one year of hire.
- At least two years of experience in structured, formal project management required.
- 2 – 3 years working as IT project manager
- Ability to lead small to medium projects (Tier Three through Five), ranging from 1 month to 1 year in duration.
- Analytical Thinking: Developing a deeper understanding of a situation, issue or problem by breaking it down or tracing its implications step-by-step. It includes organizing the parts of a situation, issue or problem systematically; making systematic comparisons of different feature or aspects; setting priorities on a rational basis; and identifying time sequences, casual relationships, or if-then relationships.
- Project Management: The ability to plan, execute, and oversee projects including managing resources, scope, and impact to meet unique goals and objectives.
- Collaboration: Ability to work cooperatively and inclusively with other individuals and/or teams; working together as opposed to working separately or competitively.
- Demonstrated successful management of a project team. This includes participating in project scoping, cost planning/budgeting of the project, identification of requirements and stakeholders. In addition, experience with risk / issue identification and mitigation planning is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate all processes related to project management activities including creating project documentation and schedule, directing and managing project work, monitoring and controlling project activities and value, and conducting thorough closure and handoff to operations.
- Must have strong analysis, planning, and organizational skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead Tier Three through Tier Five projects, ranging from one month to one year in duration.
- Must be able to travel between multiple site with own transportation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Experience with Smartsheet, Microsoft Project, Project Web Application, and Visio preferred.
- Data modeling and/or workflow process mapping experience preferred.