Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Web Project Manager
Date de début :août 22
Appliquer avant :septembre 22 2021
Industrie : Santé,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Careers that Change Lives
Do you enjoy leading projects that enable digital content that’s relevant, on-brand, and customer-focused? Can you balance the needs of multiple stakeholders, including global audiences? Are you comfortable working strategically, creatively, and collaboratively — while driving a digital-first mindset? We should talk.
Medtronic is looking for a Web Project Manager to be part of our Americas Integrated Marketing Solutions team. The person in this role will provide guidance and support to team members and internal partners as they create content for Medtronic.com. The project manager must be able to lead a dynamic team while balancing the various needs of the business – to create a cohesive story that resonates with customers. The project manager must be highly organized with an understanding of website approval and publishing, including manage of content within the platform. This position requires strong skills at building cross-functional partnerships, collaborating, and multi-tasking – in a highly regulated healthcare environment.
A career at Medtronic is like no other. We’re purposeful. We’re committed. And we’re driven by our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life for millions of people worldwide.
You can grow your career with us; we hope you’ll consider joining our team!
A Day in the Life
- Manage project portfolio of 40-60+ ongoing global digital projects, primarily for medtronic.com
- Collaborate with business clients, external vendors, and internal teams to define project scope, requirements, and budget for a variety of digital projects
- Accountable for creation and presentation of the Statement of Work (SOW) for applicable projects, leveraging pre-defined templates
- Schedule meeting rhythms as applicable for status and reporting updates with business partners and internal teams
- Create project schedules within Workfront (project management tool) including assignment of resources to applicable tasks leveraging a shared resource pool
- Participate in daily resource allocation sessions collaborating with other PMs on the team to ensure correct resources are assigned to each project
- Coordinate work effort with third-party vendors, when applicable
- Ensure all projects meet defined budget, timeline, and quality expectations
- Ensure all project data meets data accuracy and quality requirements
- Foster strong working relationships with team members to ensure quality deliverables
- Focus on on-going process improvement recommendations and implementations
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of experience managing and executing a portfolio of digital media projects in fast-paced corporate environment OR advanced degree and 2+ years of related experience
Nice to Have
- Experience managing a project portfolio within a robust Project Management tool such as Workfront or Basecamp (not managing out of excel).
- Highly organized and have excellent communication skills to enable working across a wide variety of business clients as well within the internal team
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
- Posting Date: Aug 19, 2021
- Travel: No