Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager (Email Marketing)
Date de début :novembre 05
Appliquer avant :décembre 05 2021
Industrie : Marketing,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we’d love to include your unique perspective.
Now, about the opportunity: we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to help drive marketing programs for a San Francisco based tech client. The Project Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams to help execute, implement, measure, and iterate on current and future lifecycle marketing programs to onboard, engage, and retain existing customers to deliver high-quality results through well-managed, on-time, and on-budget projects. The primary responsibility for the role will be to support sending scaled emails and managing the operational processes in the short-term and helping to consolidate these plays with current Lifecycle Marketing programs and define new processes in the long-term. We partner with our clients very closely and collaboratively, so the role requires someone who builds relationships easily, is exceptional at execution and customer service, and has incredibly strong organizational skills to get things done.
Sound like you? Let’s get acquainted!
Responsibilities Will Include
- Provide project management support for various global customer marketing programs and campaigns
- Drive tasks and operations to execute overall project on time
- Ensure emails are correctly entered into email platform, targeted to the right audience, and QA’ed effectively before deploying to customers
- Draft weekly/monthly performance reports that can be sent to leadership to ensure target benchmarks are being met and flag opportunities for optimization/improvement
- Act as a central liaison between the cross-functional teams to ensure proper communications, change management, regular updates, and feedback are being funneled across both teams
- Own the ongoing project management, process creation, progress reports, evolution / roadmap, stakeholder management, and transition of email plays from Sendbloom to Responsys
- Provide recommendations on copy & content updates, gaps, and areas of improvement based on email metrics, overall customer engagement, partner feedback, and best practices
- Own the operational day-to-day of the email program including Smartsheets process, raising dashboard issues and opportunities with central operations, operational updates to the process and documentation, and partnership with peer(s) to ensure all email plays are successfully sent each week
- Drive larger cross-functional project teams to meet the agreed-upon timelines
- Ensure quality control and review deliverables prepared by team
- Oversee and drive special projects as needed
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Create templates and tools for organizing parallel work streams to communicate timelines/status updates to ensure team efficiencies and long-term success with newly recommended and implemented processes
- Cross-functional collaboration: Be a key member of the team and build relationships with cross-functional partners in sales, operations, finance, and product marketing to deliver on a broader, global team goal
- Track measurement and reporting goals to increase marketing sourced revenue, track performance, and proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Think strategically about go-to-market processes, make recommendations to simplify and improve
Your Experience Will Include
- 3+ years of project management and/or operations experience with both internal stakeholders and client-facing contacts, with at least 2 years supporting marketing projects
- Experience managing cross-functional projects with strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Proven client and project management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and deliver a good experience for the client and partners
- Understanding of and experience working in campaign and email marketing, planning, and operations preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Asana, Wrike, and Jira project tracking software
- Experience with major email marketing service providers (Mailchimp, Hubspot, Sendbloom, Responsys etc.)
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills required; able to drive decisions and ensure progress in the face of obstacles
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on time; graceful under pressure and a quick learner
- Ability to build authentic business relationships and effectively deal with relational challenges as they come up
- All benefits are effective starting the first day of the month following the start date
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependent(s)
- A 3% 401(k) match from the start
- 3 weeks of paid time off in the first year (plus paid company holidays)
- Pet insurance for one furry (or feathery) friend
- Career training and learning opportunities
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.