Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Rochester, New York, United States | Measures for Justice
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
360 jours | Rochester, New York, United States | Measures for Justice
Appliquer avant :novembre 26 2020
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Measures for Justice
Location: Full Time - Rochester, NY
Measures for Justice is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization that is on a mission to make good criminal justice data available and actionable to spur reform. While we do not advocate for any specific reforms, we do work to make change possible by increasing system transparency, trust, and accountability. We’ve got world class criminal justice data and technology chops. And a culture that demands excellence, rigor and people who like to make good ideas come to life.
To make it happen, we deploy three strategies:
- We show people what criminal justice looks like across the country via our free, interactive Data Portal;
- We help standardize and improve criminal justice data via work on the state and national level;
- We help put criminal justice data to work with tools, services, and research.
Since 2011, we have pioneered a methodology to compare how different justice systems perform on the county level and led the charge to improve county-level criminal justice data. We have strong support from prominent philanthropists, in particular from leading technology entrepreneurs and criminal justice foundations across the country, as well as from system practitioners and policymakers nationwide.
We’re hiring an experienced Project Manager interested in working directly with an organization of about 40 people committed to disrupting criminal justice as we know it. We need an expert in project management who is a skilled influencer and communicator to gain the trust and respect of a team conquering uncharted trails in technology and justice. You will report to our Chief of Strategy & Operations, Samantha J. Silver, and focus on increasing efficiency while gaining buy-in for necessary changes through your leadership skills and understanding of how a technology company works.
What You Will Do
- Work across the organization to coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Work with development teams to help resource projects to meet objectives.
- Determine resource availability and allocation across departments.
- Prepare a budget based on scope of work and track costs in order to meet budget.
- Be a process coach / evangelist who will help our teams institute methodologies and processes to reliably complete product deliverables on time.
- Help streamline standup and sprint meetings and look for ways to improve them with best-practices.
- Report the project status to the CSO and track progress against organizational commitments and goals.
- Work with operations to help plan future staffing needs based on project completion and upcoming goals.
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies as necessary to help institutionalize best project management methodologies and practices.
- Live by and lead through our cultural code and core values, including Respect, Transparency, Rigor, and Excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Project Management, Business, or a related field. Or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in various project management methodologies, including certification. Ideally, the candidate will have experience working in an Agile environment as well as be a certified Scrum Master.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects and working with teams to successfully deliver products on time.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management processes, strategies, and methods.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and meeting milestones.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
- Candidate must live in, or be willing to move, to Rochester, NY.
Review of applications will begin November 11 and will continue until the position is filled.
MFJ is committed to equity and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a casual work environment. Our office is wheelchair accessible.
It is the policy of Measures for Justice to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Measures for Justice will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.