Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Toronto, Ontario, Canada | MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
291 jours | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
Date de début :décembre 29
Appliquer avant :janvier 30 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Our client in the Banking industry is seeking a Scrum Master in Toronto. This is a contract position.
Responsible for establishing and leading API Design Review Council (ADRC) Governance scrum team to achieve a variety of enterprise governance objectives. The projects in question will vary, requiring a resource adept in juggling multiple projects with differing timelines.
Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Lead the API Design Review Council (ADRC) Governance scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Assist the Enterprise Architecture and API development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the ADRC team in coordination with the rest of organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Support Solution Architects and provide education where needed
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit ADRC operational procedures and manuals
- Document API Design Tools technical design specifications and manual
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentatio
- Collect and analyze operational and governance data to produce reports for supporting top leaders organization wide
- Prior experience on a scrum team, nice to have Agile framework certificat
- Certified Scrum Master is a must
- Experience with successful Agile techniques, like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and etc
- Knowledgeable in API techniques, Open API 3.0, data models, cloud to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Ability to create Power Point presentation, use reporting tools like PowerBI and Excelsheet specifically
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to remain focused despite multiple deadlines and workstreams
Candidates must live in Canada and posses a valid work permit.
If you believe that you are a good fit for this position, please send your resume to Neethu Vaishakh by clicking APPLY.