Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Bancaire et Finance
261 jours | Mississauga, Ontario, Canada | MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
Date de début :février 02
Appliquer avant :mars 02 2021
Industrie : Bancaire et Finance,
Type :Contrat (6 mois)
Description du poste
Our client in the Banking industry is seeking a Scrum Master in Mississauga. This is a 6 months contract.
Acts as a leader and change catalyst for the adoption of the Agile mindset and associated behaviours. Supports new teams to operate in an accelerated delivery model focused on identifying and implementing ways we can work differently to achieve business goals. Focuses on the improvement of individual teams by providing coaching on Agile processes, protection from outside distractions, ceremony facilitation, and obstacle removal. Ensures the success of the Agile transformation and the associated practices at enterprise scale and provides solutions for cross-group impediments. Conducts executive training and coaching, team member selection and on-boarding, and training on new processes and behaviors.
- Brand new setup, bringing in teams from different division. Team is very exciting and open to change.
- Very collaborative
- EVP (Employee Value proposition):
- High probability of conversion
- Brand new team, and opportunity for someone to build something from the ground up
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.L
- eads the execution of Agile practice management programs; assesses and adapts as needed to ensure quality of execution.
- Acts as the prime subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders.
- Designs and/or leads initiatives to improve processes, analysis, and reporting.
- Challenges the status quo on how and what we do at the bank; influences behaviour independent of organizational hierarchy
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business / group on implementation of solutions; holds team members and stakeholders accountable to follow the values and behaviours implied by the accelerated delivery model.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Executes individual / team evaluation process and approach to identify improvements by identifying key issues, and outlining alternatives and action plans.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of Agile practice management programs.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Supports development and execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyzes data and information to provide Agile practice insights and recommendations (e.g. skill building opportunities) where quality issues exist.
- Employs systems (e.g. customized exception reports, tracking reports, etc.) to manage information.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to all levels of management to assist the Agile team in communicating status and key decisions.
- Facilitates meetings and working sessions that leverage the Agile practice management program, tools, and techniques to foster adoption.
- Identifies business needs, designs / develops tools and training programs for Agile practices / enterprise programs; may include delivery of training to audiences.
- Operates at a group/enterprise-wide level and serves as a specialist resource to senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Applies expertise and thinks creatively to address unique or ambiguous situations and to find solutions to problems that can be complex and non-routine.
- Implements changes in response to shifting trends.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Typically 7+ years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years working experience as Scrum master in a complex environment and multi stakeholders
- Track-record of leading large, cross-functional teams in delivering results / decisions.
- Capable of understanding project-level content and executive-level strategic thinking.
- Ability to influence behaviour without organizational hierarchy.
- Experience working within software delivery ecosystem / digital domain.
- Seasoned professional with a combination of education, experience and industry knowledge.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, XP, DevOps, and JIRA
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Familiarity with Contact Centre software systems
- Experience with adapting scaled agile approaches
- Previous FI experience
- Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration – In-depth / Expert.
- Able to manage ambiguity.
- Data driven decision making – In-depth / Expert.
- Specific designations may be required (e.g. Agile Scrum Master, Agile Coach).
- Candidates must live in Canada and possess a valid work permit.