Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :août 09
Appliquer avant :septembre 09 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (12 mois)
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Scrum Master
Location: Dallas, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Raleigh, NC
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for managing and evolving Scaled Agile portfolios of the highest complexity.
- Facilitates the scrum process on scrum teams with significant cross-functional impacts involving project, non-project, or maintenance work.
- Guides the scrum team(s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
- Uses empirical data to help the team(s) assess their Scrum Maturity , optimize scrum team velocity to organizational KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance.
- Proactively addresses systemic impediments to team agility and guides the team(s) on methods to escalate when needed to prevent challenges from becoming blockers.
- Coaches scrum team(s) to deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met.
- Partners with discipline managers to convey their concerns to scrum teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards.
- Partners with Product Owner(s) to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which may include stories from multiple projects.
- Completion of some work may depend on non-agile work teams. Facilitates Scrum of Scrums.
- May train other Scrum Masters and serve as a mentor to less experienced team members.
- Drives Scrum adoption across all levels in the organization.
- Facilitates and is accountable for owning the Scrum and/or Scaled Agile ceremonies for the scrum team(s).
- Partners with Product Owners, Program or Project Managers to communicate delivery of work product from the scrum team(s) and escalates key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness.
- Identifies skills & competencies of scrum team members & makes adjustments accordingly to promote development and highly effective teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience as a practicing Scrum Master