Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Sunnyvale, California, United States | Mastech Digital
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
561 jours | Sunnyvale, California, United States | Mastech Digital
Appliquer avant :juin 01 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Contrat (6 mois)
Description du poste
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Project Manager for our client in the Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Role: Project Manager
Primary Skills: Project Management
Role Description: The Project Manager would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. For this role, you must be a Project Manager who understands Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and internet security.
You will work with many people, internal and external to the company with a wide range of technical expertise, author communications to public discussion forums, email lists, and review boards to ensure that decisions and up-to-date statuses are understood.
Responsibilities And Motivation
- Strive to improve the reliability of the WebPKI, favoring a consensus-based outcome whenever possible.
- Communicate and track program risks and problems, working with CAs to resolve problems that have been reported and are frequently time-sensitive.
- Drive ongoing program and process improvements to improve efficiency and automation for maintaining the data for the many CAs, their root certificates, and their intermediate certificates.
- Assist projects, CAs, or discussions that are stuck and drive them forward.
- Carefully review and evaluate Certificate Policy, Certificate Practice Statement, and audit documents.
- Working knowledge of certificate technical standards and CA audit standards (RFC 5280, WebTrust, ETSI TS, CA/Browser Forum) and the technology that drives security for the Web.
- Working knowledge of Web standards (TLS, Certificate Transparency, ACME) and the technology that drives the Web.
- Ability to take incompletely defined problems, and turn them into requirements and projects, distilling them into actionable items.
- 5+ years working in a management or Program Management role.
- Excellent written and verbal technical English communication skills.
- CS or IT Security background.
- Knowledge of the workings of a publicly-trusted Certificate Authority
- Ability to interpret Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) standards and an understanding of IETF processes
- Experience using SalesForce or similar CRMs.
- Familiarity with systems such as Bugzilla, GitHub, and Atlassian Jira/Confluence.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes.