Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager (Remote)
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 30
Appliquer avant :mai 01 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Services Financiers,
Type :Contrat (2 années)
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
MasonHarpers is an independent investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. Founded in 2019 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, MasonHarpers is announcing opening of a wholly foreign-owned enterprise in New York. Our culture welcomes independent thinkers and centres around investment excellence, a long-term perspective and a dedication to client service.
About The Role
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our company's ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
The successful candidate will possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
MasonHarpers offers a full spectrum of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance Plans, Paid Time Off (including Sick Leave, Parental Leave and Vacation), Holidays, and financial wellness plans in addition to other special perks reserved for our employees.
MasonHarpers offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits. MasonHarpers is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer that recognizes the importance of diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.