Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Digital Project Manager
Syosset, New York, United States | Marden-Kane Digital Promotions
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Digital Project Manager
Date de début :juin 14
Appliquer avant :juillet 14 2021
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Who We Are:
We are Marden Kane, Inc., a leading promotion marketing agency working with some of today’s leading brands. We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join our team full-time and assist in the implementation of sophisticated promotions while managing our crack team of developers.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Manage the programming team staff and be their liaison to the client account, creative, technical, and production teams, as necessary and manage third-party relationships with any technical vendors.
- Oversee projects in a variety of digital mediums such as via social platforms, websites, mobile, and email campaigns.
- Demonstrate a complete command of the process/methodology surrounding the successful technical development and implementation of online campaigns.
- Work with our account teams to prepare cost estimates and statements of work, develop and manage project timelines, traffic communications and deliverables, scope technical and creative documents/briefs, wireframes, and necessary deliverables.
- Manage all facets of the timeline and ensure all milestones are met by internal and external resources while documenting all programs and providing end-of-campaign reports.
- Ensure the quality assurance process on all technical projects is constantly evolving and implemented.
- Compile reports and analysis on a daily/weekly/end of program basis for all digital programs.
- Manage legal compliance with GDPR, CPPA, COPPA, CAN-SPAM, and other industry-related regulatory and legal processes and assist with client security assessments.
- Serve as the content manager for the Marden-Kane blog and all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram), and manage the content calendar, reporting, and SEO for the company website.
- Four-Year Degree Required.
- 7+ years minimum experience in an agency or client setting with a sole focus on digital projects.
- Proven history of staff and project management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols and database management systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of Social Media and SEO optimization.
- Strong knowledge or experience working with Hootsuite, Google Analytics, WordPress, and Basecamp as well as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari on mobile/desktop.
- Client service focus.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Marden-Kane offers excellent benefits including health insurance, 401K, Summer Fridays, and much more.