Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Activity Security Manager
San Antonio, Texas, United States | MANTECH
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Activity Security Manager
Technologie de l'information
Activity Security Manager
148 jours | San Antonio, Texas, United States | MANTECH
Date de début :janvier 20
Appliquer avant :février 20 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Activity Security Manager, Senior
- Additional Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To The Following
The Activity Security Representative’s primary function is to provide multi-disciplined security support to a customer’s facility and organization. The position will provide “day-to-day” support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities. The position will provide task coverage for all security functions/programs within the organization. This position also serves as Technical Security SME support to security program, provides validation site visits and augment IG for inspection of unit's and organizations performing SAP missions.
Duties may include but are not limited to: (may be modified with concurrence of the Contracting Officer and contractor Program Manager)
- Conduct Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII), Joint Personnel Access System (JPAS), and SAPNP reviews of candidates being submitted for SAP access
- Manage Special Access Program Nomination Process; prepare, process, and/or review Program Access Request (PARs) for accuracy and access eligibility
- Perform data entry and record checks in the Joint Access Database Environment (JADE) and maintains all customer sponsored personnel access information current; maintain personnel security files IAW CAF guidance
- Assist with researching, processing, filing, and maintaining inbound and outbound visit notices
- Manage the organizations Physical and Technical Security program; utilizes ICD 705 in development and management of secure facilities associated with the SCI and SAP
- Prepare and review facility accreditation packages (e.g., Concept Validation, Fixed Facility Checklist (FFC), TEMPEST approval, Co-use Agreements (CUAs), Memorandum of Agreement (MOAs) and Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs); coordinate with units and Higher HQ to resolve discrepancies and issues
- Develop physical security operating procedures, inspection checklists, and required by DoD, SCI and AF SAP physical security and TEMPEST requirements
- Draft Technical Security Countermeasures requests
- Conduct entry and exit inspections
- Assist in the maintenance of facility access control entry systems, to include visitor control
- Assist in the preparation of facility access control badges
- Escort facility visitors and maintains associated logs
- Implement Top Secret Control for accountable material and associated correspondence; maintain SIMS
- Prepare and/or process inbound and outbound classified mail, faxes, courier packages and receipts
- Conduct security classification reviews of customer products and documents
- Processing inbound and outbound classified mail and receipt records
- Perform destruction of classified materials
- Process magnetic media for accountability
- Reproduction support for classified materials
- Maintain various daily logs for a variety of administrative functions associated with document control
- Assist in the processing of inbound data and outbound data transfer files
- Participate in Air Force SAP security compliance inspections of government organizations and industry
- Follow and enforce the customer’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Provides validation site visits and augment IG for inspection unit's performing SAP missions
- Conduct of security reviews and staff assistance visits at government and industry locations applying regulatory directives to ensure the location being reviewed is in compliance; Provide input to the Government’s final report
Security, Education, Training and Awareness
- Develop and administer training material and training records
- Manage the organizations OPSEC program; develops OPSEC Plans and identifies CPIs
- Manage the industrial Security Program IAW DoD and AF guidance; reviews and processes DD-254s
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a multi-level classified environment consisting of SCI or SAP activities,
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience (4 years)
- Must complete the DoD SAPCO approved SAPNP training (if performing personnel security functions)
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Working knowledge of SIMS, JADE, JPAS
- Must be familiar with IC, DoD, and Air Force security publications
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Occasional lifting up to ten lbs.
- Must be able to work in a climate controlled, office environment.
- Vision must be good or corrected to normal to perform normal job duties.
- Hearing must be good to have the ability to understand information to perform job duties.
- Ability to read and write in English in order to process paperwork and follow up on any actions necessary.
- Occasional use of 6 ft ladder to visually inspect above false ceiling.
- Manual dexterity needed for keyboarding and other repetitive tasks.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.