Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Date de début :mars 18
Appliquer avant :avril 18 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
We seek an experienced Project Manager for a well-established manufacturing company with an excellent reputation and position in their industry. The Project Manager will bring their technical proficiencies and utilization of Project Management software to complex projects to coordinate and schedule activities in a cost-effective and systems-driven manner. They will be adaptable to changing circumstances and able to communicate effectively from customer interaction, planning, and execution through project closing. The right person should have experience in managing projects in precision machining and custom automation environments. The Project Manager will influence and work efficiently cross-functionally, demonstrate strong technical acumen, and high-level written & verbal communication skills. This person will need to be highly organized and be able to oversee multiple complex projects simultaneously. The right person will need to have a high degree of technical acumen and experience working with projects that are documentation intensive.
- Serve as the primary point of communication to the customer for assigned projects
- Lead and mentor project team through the phase-gate processes.
- Track and maintain project labor and material budgets, including corrective actions to deliver key project deliverables on time and budget.
- Clearly communicate the status & health of the project weekly both internally and externally.
- Proactively identify risks and mitigation, issues, and drive to timely resolution.
- Project Management experience leading large complex projects simultaneously
- Strong cross-functional team leadership abilities
- Prior experience leading projects for external customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and MS Project or similar project management software
Required Skills & Qualifications
- BS Engineering or relevant technical degree Preferred
- 4+ years’ experience leading projects for external customers
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a mindset for Continuous Improvement
- Proven skills in project initiation, project planning, & project execution through the closing of the project
- Project Management experience leading multiple mid-large complex projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills with a commitment to complete tasks accurately and on-time
- Must have the technical proficiency and the ability to interact and communicate effectively with our Planners, Engineering, Assembly and all areas of Operations
- Experienced in Project Management Techniques and Software including Microsoft Project, Excel, and the full Microsoft Suite
- Ability to travel to meet with customers as needed