Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Project Manager - Healthcare
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | LEO A DALY
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Project Manager - Healthcare
Project Manager - Healthcare
300 jours | Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | LEO A DALY
Date de début :août 24
Appliquer avant :septembre 25 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
LEO A DALY is a leader in the design of the built environment dedicated to transforming the human experience through the power of design. For more than 100 years, we’ve created places that inspire wonder, connect communities and enable great things. Our creative teams combine planning, architecture, engineering, interiors and program management to deliver truly integrated design.
We are a diverse collection of inventive problem solvers united by a passion for great design.
We own the impact of our work, socially, economically and environmentally. In collaboration with our clients and each other, we create innovative, thoughtful and sustainable solutions to the urgent challenges that face our world.
- Participate in high-energy, collaborative team and project environments.
- Provide project leadership on multi-disciplined teams in delivery of architecture and engineering services to support the needs of our Healthcare clientele.
- Establish and discuss project goals, objectives, design standards and procedures with project team and Healthcare Market Sector Leader.
- Manage team complexity – plans, organizes, and supervises the work of a design staff of approximately 5 to 10+ individuals.
- Manage consultant team members as needed on projects including defining scope of work, expectations, and fee allocations, formalize agreements and coordinate their interaction with internal team.
- Review the performance and work quality of the project team and provide feedback to the Market Sector Leader and department managers; recognize outstanding contributions and provide constructive feedback for areas of improvement.
- Coordinate and participate in reviews with Minnesota Department of Health, Metropolitan Council, and various other governing agencies for code compliance in relation to all applicable codes, guidelines, and ordinances.
- Conduct job-site visits to monitor general conformance with the contact documents.
- Build and maintain day-to-day working relationship with client(s) and consultants.
- Assist with proposal development in pursuit of new business.
- Perform other duties as assigned or instructed.
- Must have a proven track record as a Healthcare Project Manager with complex and fast-paced projects involving work that ranges from pre-design through construction administration, including contract negotiation, work plan development, and the ability to work with a variety of project delivery methodologies.
- Intimate knowledge and understanding of FGI, IBC, and NFPA as applicable to healthcare projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with project personnel, internal office staff, and clientele.
- Ability to lead others and bring about solidarity within a diverse group to meet determined goals.
- Ability to bring energy to a task and inspire others to reach a common goal while performing to the best of their ability.
- Proficient computer skills with use of Autodesk products, Microsoft Office and Bluebeam; Deltek experience is a plus.
- Effective time management and organizational skills; ability to become involved in multiple projects and remain up to date on the various development stages.
- Demonstrated skills for efficient and timely project planning, scheduling and budgeting.
- Working knowledge of fee proposals, negotiations, and contract/subcontract administration.
- Detailed understanding of various regulatory building codes.
Education And License Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university in Architecture or Engineering or 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in the A/C/E industry.
- Master’s Degree or other advanced education is a plus.
- Professional license in Architecture or Engineering preferred.
- Professional expertise demonstrated through 7-15 years of experience with a high degree of technical complexity and healthcare project.
- 5+ years of progressive project leadership experience.
Why join LEO A DALY?
At LEO A DALY, you will become part of a collaborative design culture and do work that matters. As an integrated design practice, we believe that a diversity of perspectives generates better solutions. We trust and support each other, ask hard questions and solve complex problems. Guided by a spirit of inquiry, we design for people at every scale, creating spaces that elevate individuals, their communities, and the institutions that serve them. Join LEO A DALY help us transform the world.
LEO A DALY Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. LEO A DALY Company, is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department by phone at 469-357-4232 For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the law.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.