Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Atlanta, Georgia, United States | LEO A DALY
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
261 jours | Atlanta, Georgia, United States | LEO A DALY
Date de début :septembre 25
Appliquer avant :octobre 26 2020
Industrie : Construction,
Description du poste
LEO A DALY is a leader in the design of the built environment dedicated to transforming the human experience through the power of design. For more than 100 years, we’ve created places that inspire wonder, connect communities and enable great things. Our creative teams combine planning, architecture, engineering, interiors and program management to deliver truly integrated design.
We are a diverse collection of inventive problem solvers united by a passion for great design.
We own the impact of our work, socially, economically and environmentally. In collaboration with our clients and each other, we create innovative, thoughtful and sustainable solutions to the urgent challenges that face our world.
Project Managers are responsible to drive results by coordinating the workload of the project team through all project stages to complete documents within project scope, on schedule, and meeting the client’s and Company’s budgets. This position requires involvement with the management, production, and coordination of several projects concurrently. Project Managers must exhibit excellent client relationship skills and are expected to be involved with marketing, proposal development, contract negotiation, and production meetings. Project Managers must work collaboratively with individuals throughout the organization with a strong team oriented approach.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Establishes project scope with the client
- Identifies project related risks and proactively plans for their mitigation
- Coordinates with the project team discipline leaders regarding fee preparation
- Prepares fee proposals
- Prepares and negotiates client and subcontractor contracts
- Develops schedules and project plans
- Leads project kick off and regular project team meetings
- Communicates relevant information with the project team
- Monitors the project team’s progress against plan
- Ensures all project deliverables go through a detailed technical QA/QC review
- Monitors subconsultant work progress against contract
- Maintains frequent contact with the client
- Identifies changes in scope to prepare and coordinate requests for additional services
- Fosters positive relations with clients, subcontractors, and contractors
- Resolves project related disputes in a prompt, professional manner
- Coordinates project billing with the accounting department
- Monitors the collection of fees from clients.
- Provides feedback to the Director of Operations regarding performance and work quality of project teammates
- Registered Architect
- 5 - 10+ years’ architectural design experience leading design teams in complex program projects in Higher Education, Healthcare, Aviation, Institutional and/or
- Government market sectors
- Excellent design skills demonstrated through project experience and portfolio
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Excellent leadership, verbal and communication skills, and effective client relationship skills and talent for leading and working with diverse teams of designers
- Proficiency using REVIT and AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office applications is required
- Experience using Photoshop, SketchUp, Rhino is a plus
- Ability to persuasively and visually communicate ideas
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and project teams.
- Excellent planning, time management and organization skills; strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent client/customer engagement and presentation skills
Why join LEO A DALY?
At LEO A DALY, you will become part of a collaborative design culture and do work that matters. As an integrated design practice, we believe that a diversity of perspectives generates better solutions. We trust and support each other, ask hard questions and solve complex problems. Guided by a spirit of inquiry, we design for people at every scale, creating spaces that elevate individuals, their communities, and the institutions that serve them. Join LEO A DALY help us transform the world.
LEO A DALY Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. LEO A DALY Company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department by phone at 469-357-4232. For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is law .
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer