Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Principal Program Manager
Aerospatial et Défense
Date de début :septembre 05
Appliquer avant :octobre 05 2021
Industrie : Aerospatial et Défense,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Title: Principal Program Manager
Job Code: SAS20213108-68541
Job Location: Rochester, NY
L3Harris Space Systems is seeking a Lead Program Manager to support the National Electro-Optical Systems business area. Programs are focused on systems development and delivery and/or technology development. The Lead Program Manager is responsible for overall program management and is accountable for program execution, customer satisfaction, and financial performance for their programs under the Imaging Division. This program manager role will lead the program from inception to completion.
- Independently manage medium-large size/complexity program(s)
- Accountable for the cost, schedule, technical performance, and customer satisfaction of the program
- Utilize program management best practices to ensure successful execution
- Primary customer liaison for all program activities
- Effectively communicating with all internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the business area to meet financial commitments
- Support/lead new business proposal and capture
- Foster cross-business area/segment collaboration
- Work in a highly dynamic and changing environment and adapt to shifting customer priorities
- Ability to develop broad, cooperative relationships with numerous groups and individuals, even when having no direct authority over them
- Define improvement opportunities for the company and drive implementation
- Coordinate the preparation of proposals, business plans, Statement of Work (SOW) and specifications, and financial terms/conditions of contract
- Effective negotiation of program/contract terms, scope, and changes
- Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance, or recent Background Investigation
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 12 years of prior program management experience; Or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 10 years of prior related experience
- Knowledge of Government contracting practices
- Requires broad management and leadership knowledge to lead cross-department project teams or manage across the enterprise
Preferred Additional Skills
- Current understanding of electro-optical satellite and payload products
- PMP Certification
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
L3Harris Technologies is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.