Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Software Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :avril 09
Appliquer avant :mai 09 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Kodak Alaris is a global technology company that's delivering future value through customer solutions in the present day. Our advanced, patented intellectual property combines breakthrough technologies, machine learning and human know-how to unlock the power of images and information. We make businesses run faster, governments run smarter and provide consumers what they want before they know they want it. Across all of our businesses, at Kodak Alaris, we focus on solving tomorrow's challenge with the delivery of high impact solutions - today.
Kodak Moments is a leading global provider of photo products and services to retailers, consumers, and entertainment properties. We inspire consumers to bring their memories to life--delivering innovative, high-quality photo products and experiences they find truly meaningful. Powered by over 100,000 consumer touchpoints across 30 countries globally, it's our mission to be the brand consumers choose to celebrate and preserve life's memories, from the big events to the everyday moments that matter.
Title: Software Program Manager
Purpose: Steward for key services products within the Retail software program. Drives cross-team, cross-functional, and 3rd party planning, process, and execution. Key partner to the software Product Owner(s).
Who you are:
- A software program management professional who loves the challenge of planning, integrating, and delivering complex solutions in a growing business.
- A systems thinker who understands how to coordinate and collaborate across organizations to achieve desired results.
- A company representative who enjoys working with global teams, partners, and suppliers.
- A consumer advocate driven to optimize technology for a delightful customer experience.
- A software engineer with a strong understanding of Mobile, Web, and Cloud technologies.
- Working with the Product Owner(s), contributes to strategy development including business cases, understanding of the market, evaluation of new technologies, competitive benchmarking, and new product ideas. Participates in product discovery process.
- Supports Product Owner(s) in prioritization of Epic Backlogs, management of Product Roadmaps, and Release Planning in a scaled agile environment. Seeks to optimize value delivered to customers within time and resource constraints. Helps make trade-offs between requirements, schedule, and cost. Finds ways to maximize use of internal and external resources.
- Ensures optimal user story and acceptance criteria definition: refinement of approved regional backlog items, conversion of Epics into more detailed stories and tasks that can be sized and time-boxed, definition of supported configurations, and service requirements.
- Coordinates delivery across teams, functions, and 3rd parties, managing all dependencies. Balances requirements, time, and cost and works with the teams to make trade-offs. Publishes meeting agendas and minutes. Drives risk assessment, including mitigation and contingency plans. Maintains Status and Dependency information in Product road mapping tool on at least a weekly basis in alignment with Product Owner.
- Manage external parties, including contracts, business, and technical aspects.
- Leads international teams including early morning or late-night meetings.
- Coordinates appropriate management reviews and Agile ceremonies, including backlog grooming, sprint planning, demos, sprint retrospectives, checkpoints, etc.
- Participates in decision-making for disposition of Incident Reports. Contributes to prioritization of incoming Service Escalations and Change Requests.
- Investigates and recommends technology choices and make/buy decisions for the program. Contributes to Retail software architecture decisions.
- Translates KPI's into appropriate software performance metrics. Establishes cross-functional criteria for software release. Approves release readiness of all software and cross-functional deliverables, e.g. software, release notes, call center training documents, service plans, etc.
- Ensures that patent clearance is obtained and interfaces with IP coordinators to file IP.
- Ensures all required legal approvals are obtained, e.g. SW licenses, Kodak contracts, HSE, regulatory, JDA's, CDA's, etc. contributes to development of statements of work for external partners.
- Works with the Product Owner(s) and Key Account Program Managers to coordinate launches, including beta testing and deployment. Contributes to regional demo plans, pilots and sell-in deck.
- Works with Product Owner(s) and Key Account Program Managers to plan and manage discontinuance of older versions in the field.
- Contributes to organizational continuous improvement initiatives, including process development.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant technical field
- 5+ years software development experience in an Agile environment
- 5+ years' experience as a software development manager in a multi-team environment, planning and leading multiple projects using modern project management techniques
- Systems mentality -- ability to understand how various system components work together to produce desired outcomes, including hardware components
- Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
- End-to-end ownership of projects
- Relevant experience managing 3rd party development partners
- Ability to guide and mentor more junior developers
- Mobile development experience, especially Android
- Deep understanding of software engineering best practices
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to dive deep and to get things done
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience simplifying both processes and technical implementations
- Strong business judgment and record of making the right decisions
- Passion for insisting on high standards
- Personal skills such as time planning and organization; nimbleness; verbal and written communications; effectiveness as a team member; personal drive, energy, resourcefulness, and perseverance; integrity; adaptability to new and uncertain environments; a desire to improve practices and processes; and enthusiastic leadership
- The ability to be an effective member of a team of managers including a drive to accomplish the collective goals of the team; the ability to fairly and effectively negotiate; and an attitude that puts the good of the team ahead of one's individual needs when required
- Graduate degree or coursework in a relevant field
- Scrum master experience
- DevOps experience
- Experience managing people, such as a team leader or supervisor
- Global experience
- Imaging experience
- Experience with the Apple or Android app store
Kodak Alaris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.