Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Date de début :septembre 05
Appliquer avant :octobre 05 2021
Industrie : Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
Will support cxLoyalty's non-travel vertical. Would be a combination of infra style projects but also platform/application engineering. High level pillars are lift and shift from on prem to cloud for legacy platforms. Platforms cover, Print, Gift Card (physical, egift, Activate on Demand, Fraud, Point Bank, Motive Engine, etc).
The role is responsible for the coordination and completion of assigned client and/or other company programs and projects. This requires maintaining strong cross-functional relationships to track responsibilities while ensuring all project deliverables are completed. The role requires the ability to tactically manage multiple concurrent, complex projects while maintaining a strategic view for the business overall.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintains overall ownership and responsibility for the health and effective delivery of assigned projects including the management of project scope, schedule, budget, risks and solution quality.
- Responsible for owning, creating, and maintaining the project plan and keeping the project timeline, tasks, dependencies, and deliverables on track.
- Owns and manages internal and external communications with responsibilities to include effective and timely client/stakeholder communication and escalation.
- Responsible for project financials including tracking and reporting of key metrics, forecasting and identifying variances between baseline budget and actual results.
- Responsible for project procurement including supporting the selection of vendors, and working with procurement to establish payment terms, negotiate contracts and ensure goods and services are purchased and delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensure contract terms are implemented and delivered as agreed in the statement of work or contract.
- Responsible for project resourcing and coordination with respective resource managers.
- Manage internal/external client requests for project changes, evaluating the impact on the business, resources, and pricing and presenting changes in change review board meetings as needed.
- Actively identifies risks and resolves issues to ensure the impact to the project's scope, timeline, cost and/or quality are mitigated and/or minimized.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three or more years project management experience. Strong understanding and practice of formal project management methodologies.
- Project Management certification preferred (PMI PMP or equivalent).
- Experience with project management tools such as MS Project (or other related such as HP Portfolio, etc.); Agile support tools, such as Jira, Confluence, etc.; other project support tools such as MS Office, MS Visio, SharePoint and IT Service Management tools (ServiceNow or other)
- Ability to interact effectively and collaboratively with all levels of management and customers. Strong team management and collaboration skills.
- Ability to analyze situations accurately, use appropriate judgment and discretion to independently make sound professional decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Forward looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion while meeting deadlines.
- Budget management experience - ability to analyze financial information to ensure all projects are within budget
cxLoyalty, a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase, is a leading provider of loyalty technology services with rewards content in relevant categories including travel, gift cards, merchandise and incentives while using data and analytics to personalize, optimize and deliver a world-class customer experience. We have more than 40 years of experience designing, administering and fulfilling market leading loyalty programs for our respected clients and their customers. Based in Stamford, Conn., cxLoyalty has more than 1,700 associates and provides services to consumers located in 14 countries.