Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Healthcare Project Manager
Date de début :février 17
Appliquer avant :mars 21 2021
Industrie : Architecture ,
Description du poste
We are currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager specializing in HealthCare design and construction to join our Project and Development Services team. Our team’s priorities are-
- Delivering strategic solutions for clients
- Leveraging broad network to drive growth
- Developing our people and inspiring others
- Supporting ambitions beyond the workplace
- Applying new technology and data to drive change
As a Sr. Project Manager at JLL, you will be directly responsible for leading and delivering challenging projects. Your strong knowledge of construction projects from start to finish will speak to your ability to push the business forward through innovative and industry changing ideas. You will contribute to the development of project budgeting and scheduling and overseeing the strategy and execution through completion of construction . You will be focused on the client experience by providing innovative solutions to conflicting priorities.
Education And Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management is preferred
- (8-12) years of relevant experience related to project or construction management.
- Healthcare design and construction project management experience and ability to manage small, ground-up projects and interior renovations including programming, design, entitlements, bidding, permitting, and construction management is required
- Oversees capital improvement/asset preservation programs with design and construction processes at multiple sites through local resources, with minimal oversight.
- Develops or assists in developing project budget including hard and soft costs.
- Begins to manage or assists in managing project budgets for subject properties and maintain monthly forecasts and cash flow analysis.
- Assists in or may be responsible for project scheduling and project decisions based upon owners’ objectives which may include, but is not limited to- site improvements, entitlements, permits, consultant selection; design team management, schedule creation and management, contractor selection and management, financial management including cash flows, anticipated cost reports and monthly reports.
- Assists in or assembles and manages required teams of consultants and contractors. (Negotiates contracts with each team member; Interfaces with architects, client staff, property managers and vendors).
- Maintains client relationships and may assist in or manages conflict resolution.
- Provides appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are being met.
- Develops relationships with consultants/contractors/vendors and evaluate their performance.
- Operates independently on activities relevant to project. Defers policy issues and employment related issues to higher management levels.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Manager or Project Lead.
- Assists Market Leader and Regional Management in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
- Assists in training and developing JLL team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
- Assists local PDS team in meeting profit numbers on a Market, Regional, and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Team.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.