Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Capital Planning Program Manager
Date de début :mars 23
Appliquer avant :avril 23 2021
Industrie : Immobilier,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
About JLL Capital Planning Services-
JLL Capital Planning Services exists to unlock hidden value in capital plans for organizations of all sizes, geographies and growth stages. We have pioneered a suite of processes and technologies that enable our teams to create short, mid and long-range real estate and facilities capital plans.
The Capital Planning Program Manager is a tactician responsible for delivering capital planning services for the account. The services include technology configurations, process management, data analytics and strategic advisory. The Program Manager’s core responsibilities are to deploy the capital planning toolkit to clients, manage the tactical building of multi-year real estate capital plans and advise clients on the management, performance and utilization of their plan. The Program Manager will be required to leverage their experience in financial planning, facilities management and construction project management to identify areas of opportunity for clients to save time, money, resources and reduce risk. As a member of the Capital Planning Services Core Operations Team, you will also apply your subject matter expertise to support sales, operations and the global community of practice. You will be called upon to think big, be creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset. You will also be responsible for all MCIM related programs.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
The Capital Planning Program Manager has a minimum of 10 years of corporate real estate experience working across multiple functions including project/program management, facilities management, financial planning and corporate strategy. The successful candidate must have a passion for data, be comfortable managing multiple internal and external stakeholders and be able to influence senior executives.
- 7+ years of expertise in real estate and construction program/process management. PMP, PgMP & Six Sigma designations are strongly preferred.
- 7+ years of experience developing project charters (scope, schedules, budgets, business justifications and risk assessments) for a diverse set of real estate and construction projects.
- 5+ years of real estate and construction finance principles.
- 5+ years of expertise in facilities management principles related to asset management, lifecycle management and condition inspections.
- 3+ years of creating and utilizing business intelligence software (Tableau & SSRS experience is strongly preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to lead client engagements and advise senior executives via reports, written communications and oral presentations.
- Understanding of change management and communications structures and planning.
- Ability to work collaboratively, independently and through ambiguity to create structure and consensus.
- Foresight to predict second and third level impacts to decision making.
- Expertise and fluidity in Microsoft Office tools including Visio, Project, PowerPoint and Excel. Ability to use MCIM software
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred
- MBA Preferred
Note- Position reports to the Sr. Business Process Analyst on the Business Services Performance Management team.
Equal Employment Opportunity
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application.