Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Cloud Program Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 25
Appliquer avant :avril 25 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
What will you be doing?
- The Program Manager is in charge of effectively planning, directing, and coordinating activities surrounding clients multi-level technology projects.
- Using their knowledge of and experience with various technologies to lead a team to reach all clients goals.
- Responsible for assisting client in development, selection, and implementation for their technology initiatives to improve effectiveness and evaluate new equipment.
- Responsible for completion of administrative tasks such as the compiling of reports that detail program activity to supply client with status and progress of projects.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case
- A bachelor's degree in appropriate field of study or additional equivalent experience is required for this position.
- Ten (10) years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 5+ year of proven delivery managing increasingly complex projects
- 5+ years of recent experience in Cloud and IT transition, transformation, and migration management, preferably with mass migrations technology
- Experience in Agile practices such as DevOps, DevSecOps, CI/CD
- Project Management Certification
- AWS/MS Azure Certifications preferred
- Overseeing the implementation of Federal cloud environments.
- Large-scale cloud migrations.
- Hybrid cloud strategies.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Founded in 2003, IT Concepts was established with a simple yet important promise to "deliver technology concepts that work." This founding principle, which permeates throughout our team and company culture, has propelled ITC to the upper echelons of the industry. With award-winning services and unflinching dedication to country and clients, ITC remains committed to teamwork, innovation, and collaboration.
- We're an SBA 8(a) and CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused on providing best in class IT Services, Management Consulting, and Data Services Solutions to our clients.
- We're ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 9001:2015 certified and have CMMI DEV and SVC ML3 ratings
- We've been named part of: Inc 5000's Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2021; Washington Business Journal's Fastest Growing Companies in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019; Washington Business Journal's Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019.
- We offer great benefits - Competitive Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Identity Protection, Pet Insurance, 401(k) with company matching and Profit Sharing
- We invest in our employees - Each ITC employee is provided with a LinkedIn Learning Account for endless training. In addition, every employee is provided with a stipend to invest in certifications, a master's degree, or even a doctorate.
- We work hard, we play hard -Nationals Games, Happy Hours, Holiday events, philanthropic endeavors, etc…at ITC we enjoy working together but also take time to connect with each other and our community through various events and activities.
- IT Concepts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. As such, any personnel decisions (hire, promotion, job status, etc.) on applicants and/or employees are based on merit, qualifications, competence and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information of the employee or family member of the employee, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.