Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique
Date de début :mai 19
Appliquer avant :juin 19 2021
Industrie : Biotechnologie et Pharmaceutique,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Qualified Project Managers will be tasked to support customer facing implementations and overall coordination. The Project Manager will lead, facilitate, coordinate, and track day-to- day activities required to ensure the project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, established processes, and/or the standard terms and conditions of the contract. Ongoing customer support throughout the nation wherever the needs may arise.
Current product line being supported is a medication dispensing device.
This role requires no travel and is 100% remote.
- Lead, facilitate, coordinate, and track day-to- day activities required to ensure the project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, established processes, and/or the standard terms and conditions of the contract.
- Ongoing customer support throughout the nation wherever the needs may arise.
Advantages & Value
In addition to working with the company strives to provide employee growth and well-being, you have the opportunity to:
- Be at the forefront of cutting edge technology
- Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
- Our client is looking to expand the team which will expand their customer support reach and help drive additional revenue and support with the organization as a whole.
- Entry level or basic project management experience preferred
- Managerial experience preferred not required
- Experience with project management within the healthcare field, or with healthcare IT software solutions however any experience with project management on a complex program will suffice
- Technical experience not required, experience with MS Office is preferable
- 4 year degree
- Hospital or Industry Experience
- Remote position
- Can commit to minimum of 40 hours per week
- Intermediate computer skills required (must be comfortable with basic software programs)
- Experience multitasking with multiple projects, who is independent and can support multiple customers at a time
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should.