Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Management Analyst- Decentralized Trials
Date de début :septembre 22
Appliquer avant :octobre 24 2021
Industrie : Santé,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Are you a brave mind?
It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. It takes brave minds. By reimagining a world without the consequences of disease, brave minds bring powerful ideas to reality. Not intimidated by complexity, they see possibilities and explore the improbable.
Join us as a Project Management Analyst for our Decentralized Trials team!
What You´ll Do
- Ensure DCT Lead has timely and accurate data on areas including cost, schedule, scope, utilization, change orders and quality to support better decision-making.
- Act as primary contact for vendors leading project vendor management and vendor management related activities as per project requirements. Actively contribute to the creation and finalization of Vendor Management Plan.
- Manage all aspects of the Project Finances including Estimate at Completion (EAC), monthly expenses, invoices and reconciliation.
- Review and support project resource allocation within project budgeted for assigned portfolio/ projects.
- Prepare project status reports and presentation materials for internal project team and customer meetings.
- Manage and coordinate core file reviews and support audits as needed. Drive e Trial Master File (eTMF) filing compliance focusing on completeness, timeliness and quality.
What Will Help You Succeed
- Graduated or currently pursuing a Bachelor´s Degree.
- 1/2 years in a related position or related duties, ideally at multicultural/international companies or experience dealing with research.
- Financial skills or relevant Project Management experience.
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced / Bilingual English level
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
Unleash your potential to drive healthcare forward!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.