Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
San Antonio, Texas, United States | Intellisoft Technologies
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
372 jours | San Antonio, Texas, United States | Intellisoft Technologies
Date de début :janvier 20
Appliquer avant :février 20 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Required Skills Jira, Agile, Scaled Agile (SAFe)
Enterprise experience, Hands on experience with SAFe, Experience working with cross functional teams Scrum Masters in this role facilitate and promote the effective use of the scrum development methodology. When done right, the use of agile and scrum techniques transforms the development process, allowing teams to quickly deliver value. Every story, iteration, and retrospective becomes an opportunity to collaboratively hear from our customers about what matters most. It is an exciting, fast-paced process, requiring Scrum Masters to leverage all their knowledge of agile and scrum, along with leadership and team-building skills, to create high-performing teams on a mission to serve our members.
Scrum Masters in this role are servant leaders who guide, coach, and educate product owners and development teams through story development, iterations, retrospectives, product backlog management, and decision making, all while keeping our members first in mind. You will creatively promote and lead an open, transparent, and respectful team environment, and apply your knowledge of agile and scrum to help teams on their journey to continuous improvement. You will lead your team through the scrum process, removing any impediments blocking progress as they work to provide our members with exceptional products.
- Bachelorrsquos degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors, or 4+ years of equivalent work experience in IT
- 6+ years of equivalent work experience in IT involving continuous process improvement, project management, business requirements and analysis, andor technical proficiency
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- 6+ years of relevant experience with Agile Knowledge of multiple technical software delivery life cycles
- Advanced knowledge of business management methodology, change management theory and practices and process engineering methodologies.
- Preferred certifications of Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Certified Professional (ACP), Safe Program Consultant (SPC), Safe Agilist (SA).
DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS IT
- Scrum Masters enable teams to create innovative solutions that impact our members by championing continuous improvement.
- Collectively, we are bull Curious and excited by new ideas bull
- Fluent in the agile mindset bull
- Energized by a fast-paced environment bull
- Focused on the team bull
- Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technology bull
- Community-focused, dependable and committed bull Exceptionally detail-oriented