Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
IT Biotech Project Manager
Date de début :mai 10
Appliquer avant :juin 10 2021
Industrie : Télécommunication, Internet, Environnemental,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
1 year+ assignment
IT Project Management experience in Biotech, Medical Device, Pharma or other regulated industry
- Proficient with MS Project
- Work on-site in Los Angeles or Seattle.
- Able to work across time zones (interact with corporate IT in Europe)
- Computer Systems Validation knowledge
The Project Management Specialist is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to the outlined goals and objectives and ensuring strong quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Oversee all aspects of project planning and execution including.
- Working with the project team, sponsor and stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, resources, and timing
- Creating and managing detailed project plan including; objectives, tasks, work structure, timelines, resources, and project risks.
- Coordinate and facilitate project team meetings and proactively lead teams to accomplish project goals
- Develop and implement procedures, databases, tools, etc. as needed for effective project management
- Identify and manage risks associated with projects and resolve any issues problems that may arise during the project life cycle.
- Develop and implement procedures, databases, and tools for effective project management
- Track and monitor project milestones, key metrics and analyze data to report to sponsors and stakeholders
- Create a detailed execution plan including schedules, resources, training and ensure all are aligned prior to rollout and track and report progress.
- Provide oversight of project execution through completion and ensure post-implementation lessons learned are documented
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Speak, Read, & Write English.
- Effective phone and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken and written words and sentences.
- Interacts with others, relates sensitive information to diverse groups. Must work with diverse groups to obtain consensus on issues.
Minimum Of 2 Years Related Experience
Years of Experience:
Bachelors degree or equivalent project management experience.