Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Date de début :août 22
Appliquer avant :septembre 22 2021
Industrie : Immobilier,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
- Schedule utilizing Inspired Homes’ scheduling software and ensure that all construction activity follows the established critical path and cycle time requirements.
- Understand and maintain the current lead times for trade partners and provide them with schedule updates on a timely basis.
- Properly schedule and oversee the completion of all designated municipal inspections.
- Update company status reporting information according to established timeframes.
- Ensure all homes are 100% complete on or before the established Pre-Settlement and Quality Inspection Dates.
- Review all applicable job-specific information with trade partners prior to commencement of work.
- Provide regular written feedback to Purchasing Department on trade partner performance.
Job Site and Community Management
- Properly manage the location and appearance of all job site equipment, restrooms, and materials to ensure they do not interfere with marketing efforts and occupied homes.
- Ensure homes and production sites under construction are maintained in a clean, well-organized, safe, and secure manner.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and accessible field office and construction storage area.
- Know and enforce job site rules, regulations, and safety.
- Schedule and conduct all formal “points of conduct” according to the established formats and promptly follow-up on any outstanding questions or issues.
- Initiate additional contact with customers according to division requirements.
- Ensure expectations are being accurately established at all points of contact using the Homeowner Manual and company outlines and checklists.
- Be courteous and present a professional appearance when interacting with customers.
- Properly document customer concerns and come to a conclusion with the customer within agreed upon time frames.
- Respond to customer contact within established timeframes and document all communication in the homeowner file.
- Achieve the company specified customer satisfaction goals as measured by the Avid Ratings customer survey.
- Construction Cost Control
- Correctly identify and document all variances and determine their cause to ensure future elimination.
- Continually monitor job sites to identify and correct inefficiencies and waste.
- Authorize payment only after field verification of quality and 100% completion of work.
- Resolve any questions or problems regarding invoices and/or payments with the appropriate parties.
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures for authorizing and payment of non-contract work.
- Ensure material deliveries are accurate regarding quality and quantity and handle any discrepancies on site at the time of delivery or within 48 hours.
- Ensure the proper delivery and storage of materials to guard against theft, damage, or misuse.
- Promptly and properly communicate material variances to Purchasing & Estimating Department
- Properly document all material returns.
- Review plan accuracy and properly communicate any problems to the Product Development Department.
- Enforce the company quality standards at all times.
- Ensure adherence to all defect-prevention procedures.
- Walk all homes under construction according to company practices and conduct in-line inspections. Document in homeowner file all in-line inspection checklists.
- Conduct all quality control inspections in accordance with company requirements. Document in homeowner file all quality inspection checklists.
- Conduct pre-settlement orientations on homes and ensure all items are 100% complete and signed off prior to closing.
- Constantly monitor job sites and address apparent safety issues immediately.
Construction Knowledge and Skills
- Has basic knowledge and understanding of all national and local codes.
- Has basic knowledge of all scopes of work, contracts, blueprints, and insurance requirements.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete all established paperwork, reports, and files in accordance with the company format and timeframes.
- Present a professional image in accordance with company appearance standards.
- Maintain a high level of ethics and integrity in all dealings.
- Maintain a personal time management system to facilitate organization and efficiency.
- Assist with all other projects and special tasks as directed by management.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Previous home building experience as a residential Project Manager/Superintendent managing high volume, production building.
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Must have knowledge of residential construction practices and methods.
- Possess a “take-charge” attitude and be able to handle high pressure situations.
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Current Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred but not required
Inspired Homes is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, national origin or any other legally protected status.