Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :février 21
Appliquer avant :mars 25 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Requisition Number: 80066
As a Project Manager you will develop and implement project schedules to meet deadlines, while ensuring your projects maintain profitability. You will take ownership of your projects, managing and directing all aspects. You will also be challenged every day; presenting Insight to prospective clients, managing your current clients and assisting the sales team with business development activities all in a single days work.
What You’ll Do At Insight
- Lead projects relative to milestone completion while managing to resource and financial budgets.
- Develop and implement complete project schedules to ensure milestones are met
- Ensure the change management process is utilized in order to maintain profitability and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage technical resources working on multiple projects seamlessly.
- Engage in weekly or monthly status meetings.
- Participate in and help author Statements of Work (SOW) and respond to RFP’s as necessary.
- Present Insights Project Management and services capabilities to prospective clients.
What You’ll Need To Join Insight
- Combination of 7 years of education and IT Services experience.
- Experience in specific technology areas including networking, storage, infrastructure lifestyle services and enterprise systems.
- PMP Certification
- Extensive experience in P&L responsibility for a technology services delivery team.
- Proven success driving profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools including but not limited to MS Office, MS Project, PS Project Server and SharePoint
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; sales, marketing, partners, clients, consultants, executive leaders (internal and external)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop kneel to install computer equipment
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Ability to uphold the stress of traveling
- Regular, predictable attendance is required; including quarter-driven hours as business demands dictate.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a teammate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
- Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.