Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Marketing,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Requisition Number: 80065
As a Program Manager you will lead project teams to meet deadlines, while ensuring your projects maintain profitability. You will take ownership of your program, managing and directing all aspects. You will also be challenged every day; presenting Insight to prospective clients, managing your current clients and assisting the sales team with business development activities all in a single days work.
What You’ll Do At Insight
- Multitask. You will develop and implement program schedules to meet deadlines, all while ensuring your programs maintain profitability. Plus, you’ll present in ongoing client meetings to ensure client satisfaction.
- Take ownership. You will manage, direct and oversee all aspects of your programs, including an understanding of contracts, creation of Statements of Work (SOW), and how to achieve business objectives and goals. You will resolve escalations and perform root cause analysis for positive results.
- Be a leader. You will motivate your team to find successful solutions. You have experience directing the day-to-day operations and teammates to fulfill lifecycle services at the client sites.
- Be challenged. Your job is always evolving as a Manager of Programs. You will present Insight to prospective clients, manage your current clients and assist the sales team with business development activities — all in a single day’s work.
- Go places. You may travel about 50% of the time. Not only will this get you out of the office, but you could also earn a traveling bonus.
What You’ll Need To Join Insight
- Combination of 12 years of education and IT professional services experience.
- Experience in specific technology areas, including networking, storage, infrastructure lifecycle services and enterprise systems.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft tools, Office, Project, Project Server and SharePoint.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; sales, marketing, partners, clients, consultants, executive leaders (internal and external)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop kneel to install computer equipment
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Ability to uphold the stress of traveling
- Regular, predictable attendance is required; including quarter-driven hours as business demands dictate.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a teammate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
- Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||