Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Digital Project Manager
Date de début :mars 21
Appliquer avant :avril 22 2021
Industrie : Marketing,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Initiative is different to other media agencies.
We are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centered on paid advertising.
Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for our clients.
That’s why we’ve built the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic capability is an obsession with culture and how brands can pivot from brand advertising (which is forgettable) to cultural branding (which is memorable).
The role of the project manager at Initiative is to leverage processes and systems to ensure our teams bring this core strategic capability to life. In this role you will manage projects that use data to guide our audience strategies, generate campaign learnings and insights through robust testing methodologies, and elevate our approach to measuring marketing effectiveness.
You will be the conduit between clients and agency leadership and our media analysts who use digital media intelligence to help us make decisions that drive business outcomes.
- Develop project plans & timelines, garnering buy-in from all stakeholders, ensuring all deliverables adhere to our agency processes and philosophies.
- Define, track, and drive success related to project goals, requirements, budgets, plans, and schedules from project initiation to completion.
- Ensure quality execution and delivery of plans, products, and projects that meet client objectives.
- Develop and provide ongoing status updates to the client and inform internal senior leadership team regularly.
- Develop and implement processes that help teams solve problems and make decisions that are mutually beneficial to the client and the agency.
- Understand and manage expectations of both internal and external stakeholders at both the project and account level. Communicate any potential variances in expectations to the senior leadership team in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identify and mitigate scope/hope creep with the team and communicate this to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate good meetings and working sessions that align the team and uncover ways forward.
- Build positive internal and external relationships and partnerships.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Post-secondary education graduate
- 2-3 years work experience, preferably in agency PM roles in digital media or marketing
- Client or customer service experience
- Results-oriented mindset and persistence in driving quality outputs from project teams
- A solution-minded approach dedicated to meeting client goals and improving business processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently, adapting communication skills to meet the needs of a teammate or stakeholder
- Highly-developed organizational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent ability to manage and prioritize time effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and assisting the team
- Curiosity and passion for continuous development
- Ability to apply different PM frameworks to projects based on the business goals and the needs of the team (e.g. agile vs waterfall vs agi-fall)
- Proficient in one or more project management tools, like Smartsheet, Team Gannt, or Asana
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- “Nice to have” project experience with the following technology:
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Manager
- Google Data Studio
- Social media analytics
Initiative is different to other media agencies.
We are not trapped by a legacy structure primarily centered on paid advertising. Instead, we are liberated by a new world structure designed to deliver highly differentiated and highly effective communications strategies for our clients. We’re not the biggest agency in town. So rather than outsize our competitors we must outsmart them. That’s why we’ve built the strongest strategic capability of any agency in the market. Core to this strategic capability is an obsession with culture and how brands can pivot from brand advertising (which is forgettable) to cultural branding (which is memorable). Our new world model is comprised of four central “craft centers” – Client Advice and Management, Strategy, Communications Design and Partnerships. OUR BEHAVIORS Initiative respects that everyone has something unique to contribute to the agency. We are a bunch of eclectic and brilliant misfits with diverse backgrounds that represent the unique fabric of consumers and culture. We want you to be yourself. We want to hear your opinions. We want to see your passion and energy. If you disagree with something you see or hear then speak up. We will never punish or penalize you for bringing something important to our attention. If you believe you can improve something in the agency then speak up. We will always listen to your ideas and suggestions. We will not tolerate harassment, bullying or corporate politics. We will not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We expect you to be responsible on social media and remember that you represent the agency and should not bring us into disrepute. We are committed to your learning and development. The agency will organize regular training to enhance and accelerate your career – we expect you to prioritize training and actively participate. We strive for world-class work on every client, every time. We believe that good enough is not good enough.