Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Portland, Oregon, United States | IGNW
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
303 jours | Portland, Oregon, United States | IGNW
Date de début :novembre 16
Appliquer avant :décembre 17 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Description du poste
Title: Project Manager
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: WD374241114
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current contractors.
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match…. or any other jobs posted!
Our client has an immediate need for a Project Manager with the following skills and experience:
- Lead small to medium complexity projects, assuming accountability for delivering results
- Manage project team, including internal and external resources
- Develop project plans, budgets, scope, timelines, outcomes, and deliverables
- Conduct analyses to estimate and track project costs and budgets
- Define resource requirements and negotiate availability with resource managers
- Manage vendor relationships to align vendor schedules, costs, and deliverables with the overall project plan
- Establish, maintain, and update project risk log. Resolve project issues and escalate as appropriate
- Manage project change control and follow existing policies
- Ensure project-related documentation is accurate and complete
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Demonstrated success applying project management concepts and techniques across multiple, simultaneous projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including problem solving and critical thinking, with attention to detail
- Ability to facilitate meetings and manage difficult conversations with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to gain and maintain credibility at all levels of the organization
- Understanding of business process improvement and change management desired
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related field preferred
- PMI or equivalent certification preferred
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters.