Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada | iENSO
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Technologie de l'information
444 jours | Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada | iENSO
Date de début :août 04
Appliquer avant :septembre 04 2020
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
This extremely vital role reports directly to the VP Engineering and is responsible for managing all programs and associated tasks currently in development. Established in 2003, Ienso has been providing imaging and wireless solutions that help global brands take their products to the next level in the age of embedded systems and AI platforms. Over the last decade and a half, Ienso has perfected the engineering ecosystems that exist between initial design and high-volume manufacturing and is now ready to launch a product strategy that will allow the company to reach more customers and take them to the next phase of growth. The Program Manager will help to create and manage long-term engineering goals and methodologies.
Based in the Toronto office, this person will be a key member of the engineering team. The role will blend technical depth and program management expertise to define Ienso’s program(s) leadership. Ienso’s work with distinguished brands such as Bosch, Bushnell, Bombardier, and Siemens, has set the standard for a world-class product platform. This individual will need to be a self-motivator with experience in early-stage company environments, allowing them to step outside their defined role and take on any activity that moves the goalposts and delivers results.
- Managing, organizing, structuring, planning and coordinating digital imaging product development programs.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals with the CTO and VP Engineering
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- In the case of new programs, writing program funding proposals.
- Managing an Engineering team with a diverse array of abilities and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in the of customer satisfaction, product specification including safety, product design quality, and design team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Organizing and holding program reviews with the engineering team.
- Liaising and facilitating communication between the development team and key component vendors to help ensure component compliance with published specifications.
- Facilitating communication and transparency and meeting with stakeholders/customers to help in resolving program and project issues.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Evaluating, managing and mitigating program risks.
- Developing metrics for assessing program performance, program strengths and identifying areas for improvement.
- Working on strategy with the management and marketing team.
- Participating in activities related to the mission and goals of the organization.
The following indicates specific industry, academic and functional experience/qualifications that are important to the successful achievement of the identified responsibilities and performance deliverables.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, or related field.
- 7 years minimum experience in:
- Technical Program management in a development environment
- Stakeholder management
- Technical team management
- Proven experience managing a program and a team.
- A high degree of literacy in using Program and Project management SW applications.
- Competency in Windows and related applications including MS Word, Excel, Project PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to think fundamentally to help guide the team in issue resolution.
Ienso is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require accommodation in any aspect of our selection process, please contact our recruitment team.