Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager (Level III)
Technologie de l'information
Appliquer avant :avril 24 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Santé, Services Financiers,
Type :Contrat (12 mois)
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
- Coordination with RDS, Onboarding Managers, Margin, Billing, Account Managers, CSRs, etc.
- Accountable for ensuring overall client satisfaction while at the same time meeting the firm’s global audit, compliance, risk and control requirements.
- Coordination of account opening requests and all static data updates.
- Scheduling Client Reporting.
- Pricing/Billing Setups.
- Margin Setups.
- Manage your own pipeline and be aware of when to escalate issues.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Knowledge of Prime Brokerage/Operational Setups preferred.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders (internal and external).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to think outside of the box to provide value added process improvement.
- Presentable, confident and client focused. Client facing experience or ability to conduct discussions with Clients in a confident manner.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate.
- Previous experience within Prime Broker a plus.
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race,color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Desired Skills and Experience