Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Program Manager - General Guru
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :mars 25
Appliquer avant :avril 26 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Santé, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Program Manager - General - Guru
Location: Richmond, VA
- As a Program Manager you will drive the technology program oversight of the Data Transformation Tech Program. This role will require expertise in change management, project management, finance, agile delivery methodology and communication.
- This role will ensure our Tech Delivery of the Data Transformation Program is well managed and successful.
- Create transparency between performing technical teams and tech leadership while delivering the technology necessary to support One Data by aligning necessary resources for the program team, enabling predictable reporting mechanisms for S3/S4 meetings and removing/escalating program impediments.
- Work closely with One Data Tech Leads, Product owners and RTEs
- Partner with technology leaders and RTEs to align team roadmaps and intent with Data Transformation intent
- Support the development and management of the One Data portfolio, including planning, prioritizing initiatives, road mapping, managing capacity, opportunities, risks, issues and impediments.
- Support Technology teams to deliver the Data Transformation imperatives
- Execute reporting processes and cadence, program meetings to drive updates, creation of management decision support material and dashboards
- Drive governance and coordination across Technology teams, including planning, reviews, decisions, re-prioritization, identify opportunities and refine initiatives
- Ensure end to end execution of processes through multiple enterprise systems for effective tracking, measurement, reporting and visualization
- Continuously improve and refine the One Data delivery framework driving efficiency and maturity while minimizing administrative overhead and complexity
- Demonstrate a proven track record of excellent project management, bringing the ability to quickly put structure in place to manage work in a dynamic complex environment
- Display teamwork, strong communication, and negotiate and lead across all levels
- Create transparency and foster relationships
- Exhibit outstanding influencing skills to effectively drive process and program efforts
- Demonstrate analytical and quantitative skills - ability to establish metrics and utilize data to measure operational efficiency, team health, organizational performance
- Demonstrate ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Exhibit a high degree of organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Be an Effective communicator - ability to create clarity amongst diverse groups from team members to stakeholders
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Desired Skills and Experience