Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager, Data Governance
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 26
Appliquer avant :avril 26 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels, Services Financiers,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
Job ID: JR-0000981
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Office Locations: San Diego - CA ; Washington, DC - DC ; Chicago - IL ; Boston - MA ; New York - NY ; Portland - OR ; Madison - WI ; Pensacola - FL ; Buffalo - NY ; Denver - CO ; Hillsboro - OR
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with a number of industries to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to navigate financial disruption.
As a leader in technology implementations – from on-premise software to multi-year cloud-based enterprise-wide deployments, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. Our expertise in full-service enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence and analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and data management services helps drive results and creates a competitive advantage. Huron is a Platinum level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), a Workday Services Partner, and a Gold level consulting partner with Salesforce.com.
You’ll deliver technology and analytic solutions that enable organizations to manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client or stakeholder experience.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The PM is responsible for handling multiple concurrent projects, working closely with team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track to be met and the outcome/result meets the client needs. Responsibilities include full project life cycle management from business case and budget development to project execution, monitoring and release including applicable status reporting and communication with key stakeholders.
The PM will have a strong background and experience in logistics, data analysis, data integration, business intelligence, and data management. This PM is a key person involved in the Project Management Life Cycle from initiation to close. This role must have a thorough understanding of business processes and application development processes including testing procedures.
The PM Is Responsible For The Following Activities
- Ensures timely execution and performance of tasks through the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Owns and maintains Project Plan, Resource requirement plan and project communications and metrics
- Effectively presenting complex problems in simple terms along vertical
- Ability to lead multiple projects independently with a high degree of follow-through
- Influencing and managing cross-functional project teams with an in-depth understanding of both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Learn and adapt to varying work styles of key stakeholders and engage with them in an efficient manner
- Manage the relationship with Project Sponsor(s) and all stakeholders
- Through skilled interviewing techniques, differentiate between hard and soft requirements and align those to budgetary constraints
- Articulate voice of the customer/requirements
- Think critically about approach and solutions to change course when needed and/or raise risks appropriately
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and report/escalate to management as needed
- Business case development and cost-benefit analysis
- Work with technical team to move the project through various gates in SDLC - refining the solution and estimates
- 3+ years' experience managing projects with focus on data management and analytics implementations
- 3+ years' experience as Project Manager for Informatica Data Governance, Data Quality, MDM technologies
- 3+ years' experience managing blended teams including staff, contractors, and system integrators across multiple locations
- Possesses a high degree of personal organization, focus on details, and driven by deadlines
- Situational adaptability, strong communication skills and business acumen, ability to manage complexity
- Bachelors degree in business, logistics, analytics, informatics, computer science, or management information systems
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.