Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
North America Partner Programs Manager
Technologie de l'information
Ordinateur et Logiciels
Date de début :mars 25
Appliquer avant :avril 26 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information, Ordinateur et Logiciels,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 1-2 ans
Description du poste
About the job
Applies subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations independently. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Analyze market requirements and translate into current offering to/with/through partners.
- Develop closed-loop post- analysis and competitive intelligence for assigned partner programs and recommend indicated actions.
- Develop and deliver sales education program for HP, channel and partner sales forces.
- Provide training and sales support.
- Identify and align cross- organizational and/or cross- region marketing plan to drive consistent message and execution.
- Orchestrate the creation and development of marketing collateral to generate robust marketing demand.
- Support development of marketing plans and programs.
- Collaborate with partner sales and account team to generate market demand.
- Organize partner-focused events.
- Direct Marketing Communications/other teams in the execution of quarterly plans.
- Recommend and develop program metrics/goals/ benchmarks.
- Additionally, may be assigned responsibilities at lower job levels.
Education And Experience Required
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 2-3 years marketing experience.
- Partner, sales, industry or channel experience a plus.
Knowledge And Skills
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Experience in developing and driving consistency with partners.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to manage virtual teams.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence and drive consensus.
The estimated range of compensation for this job at the time of this posting is 100,000 to 120,000. HP offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Vision insurance