Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Formulaire de candidature
Votre candidature a été envoyée
Et votre compte a été créé
Senior Digital Project Manager
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States | Horizontal Digital
Postulez en utilisant le formulaire ci-dessous ou créez un compte pour accélérer le processus de candidature futur. Déjà enregistré ?
Senior Digital Project Manager
Technologie de l'information
Date de début :août 22
Appliquer avant :septembre 22 2021
Industrie : Technologie de l'information,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté : 3-5 ans
Description du poste
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy. So, what does this mean? We help organizations not only meet ever-increasing customer expectations but set the bar higher in the process. And we deliver on this promise by putting customers at the absolute center of everything we do, helping them build stronger possibilities with our clients in the process.
Our solutions are driven by strategy, creativity and execution — and powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Get a deeper look at our expertise by visiting the Work section of our website.
But enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager who will lead full lifecycle digital transformation projects from inception to implementation using agile methodologies.
What you’ll do:
- Provide agile project management oversight for multiple projects:
- Define project objectives, scope, estimate, timeline and level of effort.
- Develop project strategies and plans, and identify the methods and tools required for the project.
- Keep projects on track and on budget while resolving issues with clients.
- Monitor progress and budget against plan.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Manage scope by coordinating and responding to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Ensure quality through planning, execution, quality assurance, and quality control techniques.
- Identify, analyze and mitigate risks to maximize the results and minimize the consequences.
- Work closely with the end users, business technologists, and other stakeholders to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs, then develop system requirements and design specifications; direct efforts to refine conceptual systems design requirements into the technical design.
- Provide solutions, leadership, and motivation to project team members.
Who you are:
- You get it done. Grit is your middle name. You are organized, have excellent time management skills, and have spidey sense for issues before they arise. While doing all of that, you have a positive attitude and delivery high quality work for clients.
- You are a natural leader. You are self-motivated with a high degree of initiative and follow-through. Mentoring others is something you do out of habit. You are eager to succeed and understand that putting in the work is the way to get where you want to be.
- You’re an outstanding communicator. You are able to convey information to all key stakeholders in both written and verbal formats. Preparing and delivering presentations is second nature.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 5 years client-facing digital project management experience, preferably using agile methodologies.
- A minimum of 2 years agency/consultancy experience. 5+ years preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience managing large scale website projects that include discovery, strategy, user experience, creative design, front end development, website development, QA, deployments, and maintenance.
- Prior exposure to digital marketing solutions such as Sitecore and Salesforce.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence preferred.
- Ability to earn SCRUM certification within 90 days.
- Bachelor’s degree required.