Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Senior Project Manager
Date de début :août 09
Appliquer avant :septembre 09 2021
Industrie : Santé,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
Our PURPOSE—to enable healthier lives everywhere, every day—is driven by a PASSION to become global champions for women’s health. We succeed by fulfilling our PROMISE to bring The Science of Sure® to life through product quality, clinical differentiation, customer relationships and our team’s talent and engagement.
Our Purpose is simple: to enable healthier lives everywhere, every day. Toward this end, we offer clinically proven products designed to detect, diagnose and treat disease and other health conditions that primarily affect women—earlier and more accurately than ever to provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind. This focus has fueled our long track record of innovative medical breakthroughs across many therapeutic areas—breast health, cervical health, body composition, gynecologic health, perinatal health, skeletal health and sexual health—touching the lives of more than 230 million women around the world every year. In fact, as global champions for women’s health, no company in the world has done more to fight cervical and breast cancer than Hologic—and we will continue to challenge ourselves to ensure that future generations of women have access to our life-saving innovations.
Of course, none of this would be possible without the talent and passion of our employees. Together, our collective expertise and dedication to develop and market robust, science-based certainty sustain a pipeline of exceptional solutions that respond to the unmet health and wellness needs of women, families and communities. And when we fulfill our purpose and promise to the world, we also fulfill another goal: a business that generates sustainable global financial growth from which success and prosperity for our company, employees and investors naturally follow.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager, who will report directly to the Sr. Manager, Project Management and is within the IS Operations &;amp; Enablement organization. The successful candidate will be an energetic and clear communicator who has deep experience in IT project and program management. Responsibilities include management and execution of large and complex projects that span multiple functions. This position will be located in Marlborough, MA, with up to 25% travel as required by projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage execution of large, complex cross-functional projects and programs from beginning to end including all phases – planning, requirements, design, testing and cutover
- Collaborate directly with the business and functional teams to define project scope and all required deliverables, activities, activity sequence, Work Break-down Structure (WBS) and work estimates to create a framework for the project schedule
- Manage all aspects of the project including the plan, resources, dependencies, change management and budget utilizing internal project management tools
- Understand and integrate all aspects of change management into each project to proactively manage the change for customers and stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize and determine the project's acceptance criteria/critical success factors and manage stakeholder expectations throughout the project
- Ensure project objectives are met within the constraints of project scope, time, cost and quality
- Actively monitor project dependencies and risks
- Lead, motivate, manage and support assigned team members to ensure adherence to process and procedures and to maximize contribution to effectiveness and efficiency
- Coordinate and communicate with project resources, internal team, stakeholders and vendors on all
- aspects of project progression/status
- Measure progress and monitor performance (overall, scope, schedule, costs, quality)
- Seek out guidance and delivery assurance input from senior leadership
- Actively manage risks including issue escalation and resolution
- Present project status in front of senior and executive leadership
- Manage conflicts that may arise during the course of project and program execution
- Adhere to and follow the organizational integrated Change Control Process
- Conduct post project implementation reviews to document lessons learned and provide to organization to update applicable methodology, tools, templates