Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Sr Project Manager - Rail
Date de début :février 11
Appliquer avant :mars 15 2021
Industrie : Ingénérie, Architecture ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
What We're Looking For
The time is right to join HNTB! We are currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager - Rail in our New York, NY office.
Responsible for the leadership and management of team in support of the project’s profitable operation. Responsible for proactively managing the projects technical budget (direct labor and expenses, including technical sub-consultants), schedule, technical requirements, contractual obligations, project communications and HNTB’s 4 for 4 performance: delivery of quality work, on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction on every project. Responsible for gross revenue of $10M-50M.
Primary Focus Will Include
- Able to manage programs and projects worth $50M+ including management of capital programs and maintenance.
- Experience managing budgets and teams to plan railroad systems design and construction and leading workshops that include track, bridge, and rail systems elements.
- Experience in Railroad Constructability Review including Railroad Operations,
- Construction Planning, Phasing and Methods of Construction. Expertise and relevant experience in these areas.
- Experience working on or adjacent to the Railroad with 15 years or more of experience.
- Experience in proposal preparation, presentation, and winning work with clients.
- Experience in being collaborative and communicating well with others in a one team approach.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Program Management Certificates
- Member of AREMA and/or Committee
What You'll Need
- Actively manages project scope, schedule and budget. Serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Implements the firm’s project delivery plan using HNTB's Sophisticated Delivery
- Approach (SDA) on each project.
- Develops project scope and fee quotation, and assists in the preparation of proposals and contracts.
- Provides oversight and monitoring of work to less experienced project managers.
- Coordinates work efforts and review work performed. Schedules and manages for integration of quality management during all phases of a project.
- Oversees project staffing with departments, offices and divisions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 16 years relevant experience
- 6 years project management experience
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.#TransitAndRail