Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager - Planning
Date de début :février 11
Appliquer avant :mars 15 2021
Industrie : Ingénérie Civile, Architecture ,
Description du poste
What We're Looking For
Manage multiple, medium-sized, urban design and/or planning projects.
Primary Focus Will Include
- Project management - 4 for 4 delivery
- Project pursuits - identify pursuits, build relationships, proposal response
- Staff development - coaching and mentoring staff
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- RLA, RA, AICP, or CEP certification
What You'll Need
- Manages administrative tasks related to the project, including project team assignments and scheduling.
- Responsible for the coordination of administrative aspects of the project to ensure that projects assigned are completed within the schedule and budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Serves as primary point-of-contact with client and other project consultants.
Estimates fees, determines work scope and prepares proposals and contracts for medium-sized projects.
- Coordinates with and involves project designers and project technical staff.
- Manages client budget, schedule and program and HNTB budget and schedule.
- Manages project communications and documentation.
- Reviews work of other project team members for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinates and communicates regularly with group director and office leader on progress of projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, Planning, Architecture, or related field
- 8 years related experience
- 6 years related experience (with Master's degree in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, Planning, Architecture, or related field)
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
EOE including disability and vet