Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Program Management Leader
Date de début :février 11
Appliquer avant :mars 15 2021
Industrie : Ingénérie, Architecture ,
Type :Temps plein
Description du poste
What We're Looking For
Responsible for direction and supervision of the HNTB's Program Management team in Michigan. Coordinates program priorities, staffing schedules, and staff assignments to ensure program managers have the resources they need to provide HNTB clients with best-in-class program management consultant services to achieve program success. Responsible for coaching and mentoring and efficient, productive utilization of staff in providing high-quality service, on time and within budget. Must have an in-depth knowledge of current practices, procedures and priorities related to the MDOT program and a working knowledge of targeted local agencies including Macomb and Wayne Counties.
Primary Focus Will Include
- Provides leadership within the program management group to support 4x4 delivery across the active programs through collaboration and effective work planning.
- Closely collaborates with the PM/CM Department leaders to ensure program managers are provided the resources needed to successfully deliver HNTB’s program management assignments throughout the overall program lifecycle.
- Supports the PM/CM Group Director with strategic planning, plan implementation, profitable growth and operational predictability.
- Supports the program managers meet program staffing needs to delivery 4x4 always, while providing direction to Program Managers, other staff, client staff and subconsultants as required.
- Participates in the development of client service action plans, monthly project reviews and periodic client audits.
- Recruits, hires and develops program management staff while promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- 3 years of a combination of a) proven program management and/or senior PMC role, b) managing or leading a team in successful delivery of PMC projects, c) alternative project delivery experience, d) PE
What You'll Need
- Supports the Program Manager by effectively managing and delivering PMC services in the area or area(s) assigned.
- Resolves issues of moderate financial impact, seeks guidance from Program Manager for issues of greater financial or business risk to the client.
- Identifies and brings to the Program Manager potential areas to increase HNTB’s presence and revenue with the client as appropriate.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with clients at the comparable organization level, actively attending and building relationships within local and state industry organizations.
- Identifies staffing needs for the delivery of services for their area(s), providing direction and oversight to staff, client staff and subcontractors.
- Participates in the development of client service action plans and client project reviews.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline
- 3 years relevant experience
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
EOE including disability and vet