Les meilleures perspectives d'emploi en gestion de projet
Project Manager I
Date de début :mai 01
Appliquer avant :juin 01 2021
Industrie : Construction,
Type :Temps plein
Niveau d'ancienneté :
Description du poste
HMI Technical Solutions, LLC, a subsidiary of Henkels & McCoy Group, Inc., provides customer solutions through feasibility studies, design and engineering services, turnkey EPC delivery, surveys, constructability reviews, consulting studies and design-build services.
The Project Manager provides project leadership and management for multiple Utility Infrastructure projects in the Power Industry. This position is accountable for all aspects of a project's success from the initial bidding process, to meeting or exceeding the clients' expectations and on through the profitable completion of the job. Additionally, this position provides direct support to other functional project teams in the planning and execution of the job including;
- Contract interpretation/dispute resolution.
- Managing project teams.
- Project coordination.
- Management of project controls and accounting.
- Training, mentoring and coaching designers, engineers, right away agents, and permitting specialists.
Major Job Elements
- Manages and is responsible for overall project performance (scope, safety, quality, schedule, innovation, cost, resource issues, risks and customer satisfaction).
- Serves as single point of contact, establishing, maintaining and managing customer, sub-contractor and joint venture partner expectations regarding overall project performance.
- Plans, monitors, and controls the project throughout its lifecycle (bid, contract award, project setup, engineering/design, procurement, construction and close out).
- Reports project status and performance data including financial results, physical progress, productivity schedule and changes in scope to management, project sponsors and stakeholders as required.
- Ensures compliance with the HMI Technical Solutions established Project Management Methodology (PMM), Safety Policies, Procedures and Practices.
- At a given time could be involved in any combination of:
- Managing a major project or a portfolio of smaller projects from $1 to $5 million with durations from several months to several years
- Assisting in the development and continuous improvement of HMI’s PMM
- Assisting in business development activities, including marketing, building estimates and proposals for various size projects
- Acting as sponsor to ensure large projects are meeting expectations (safety, cost, schedule etc.
- Responsible for managing multiple design teams or site supervisors on different projects, ensuring the quality of workmanship, safety and documentation
- Proficient at identifying and initiating work-around procedures and working with other project managers and supervisors to maintain high workforce utilization.
- Capable of reviewing engineering design drawings, permit drawings, job details, primary schematics, and any other relevant project documents
- BS degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of relevant Project Management Experience. (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. (Preferred)
- Thorough understanding of utility engineering or construction operations, standards and
practices, contract administration, contract management, and standards.
- Ability to manage a team of engineers and designers to complete all necessary engineering
- Demonstrated financial acumen including earned value management, P&L tracking reports, have
the ability to estimate scheduling of material and man-hours and be able to effectively develop
a detailed (SOW) statement of work.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and experience in Project Management Methodology along
with a thorough working knowledge of reading RFP'S, blueprints, specifications, contractual
language and project scheduling.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient understanding of CPM scheduling and associated software applications (Primavera,
- Demonstrate ability to develop additional business through strong Project Management,
technical and customer relationship management.
- Travel will be required
- Knowledge of MS Office Products (ex. MS Word, MS Excel)
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and
Individual with Disabilities. In order to achieve the goal of ensuring a drug and alcohol-free workplace all
offers of employment will require the successful completion and clearance of a company-sponsored preemployment